Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political joke....sorta
[b][color="black"]A little boy goes to his dad and asks, 'What is[/color][/b][color="red"] Politics[/color][color="black"]?'    [/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]
Dad says, 'Well son, let me try to explain it this way: 
[/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]
I am the head of the family, so call me
[/color]
[color="black"]The[/color][color="red"] President[/color][color="black"]    [/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]
Your mother is the administrator of the  money, so we call her the 
[/color][color="red"]Government[/color][color="black"].   [/color]

[color="black"]We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you [/color][color="black"] [/color][color="red"]the People[/color][color="black"][/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]
The nanny, we will consider her the 
[/color][color="red"]Working Class[/color][color="black"][/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]
And your baby brother, we will call him the
[/color][color="red"] Future[/color][color="black"][/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"]
Now think about that and see if it makes sense.' 
[/color][color="black"]
[/color][b][color="black"]So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. [/color][/b][color="black"]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[b][b]Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. 
[/b]
[/color][/b][color="black"]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[b][b]He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. 
[/b]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[b][b]So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother asleep.  
[/b]
[/color]
[b][color="black"]Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. [/color][/b][color="black"]
[b][b]He gives up and goes back to bed.
[/b]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[b][b]The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, 'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.' 
[/b]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[b][b]The father says, 'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about! 
[/b]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[b][b]The little boy replies, 
[/b]
[/color][/b][b][color="blue"]'The [/color][/b][b][color="red"]President[/color][/b][b][color="blue"] is screwing the [/color][/b][b][color="red"]Working[/color][/b][b][color="black"] [/color][/b][b][color="red"]Class[/color][/b][b][color="blue"] while the[/color][/b][b][color="red"]Government[/color][/b][b][color="black"] is sound asleep. [/color][/b][b][color="red"]The People[/color][/b][b][color="blue"] are being ignored and the [/color][/b][b][color="red"]Future[/color][/b][b][color="blue"] is in deep shit![/color][/b]

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I would love this more if Mom could be the President screwing the nanny!  Tongue
Kids, who said they don't know anything.[lol]
[lol][lol][lol]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][bravo2]
Excellent!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore