Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/31-11/2, all 5-Packs in our 5-Pack Frenzy program are Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!
[Image: frenzy3.jpg]

You read that right. 5-Packs that are normally "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" just got even more affordable. Choose from 601, Don Pepin Garcia, La Aurora Preferidos, Padrón , Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve, and Trinidad, just to name a few. The only caveat is they CANNOT ALL BE THE SAME 5-PACK (just buy a box…seriously).

Head on over to the 5-Pack Frenzy page now and pick out your favorites and SAVE. You'll be glad you did!

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Not real happy at the moment .....

I place the order for the Special this morning Xicar cutter and 5 cigars for $35...... Added on some LFD mojitos and checked out ..No problem ...I get the order email ...Didnt really pay attention ..Then I got the Shipping conf showing the Mojitos only . So I go look at the order conf and it shows the special on there but sold out ..... Nice Bait and switch there famous ! All I paid attention to was the items not the quantity ...

I have an email in to their customer service ...Lets see how they explain there way out of this ....... I am sure it will be something lame ...But I will report back ....
I have had pretty good luck with Famous in the past.  Why not just call their customer service number to see if they can straighten this out.  I hope it goes well. (I just placed an order here myself-seemed to go OK)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:I have had pretty good luck with Famous in the past.  Why not just call their customer service number to see if they can straighten this out.  I hope it goes well. (I just placed an order here myself-seemed to go OK)
I'm with Bob on this as well. They have been great with resolving an issue I had in the past. They straightened out in two days time even though it was not their fault. Give them a call.
So far they are not budging ...They are saying even thought I put it in the cart and that it showed when I completed the order that it wasnt really available .....And the girl I talked to said that they had an inventory problem and the wrong amount got loaded .....She is forwarding it to the manager ...But so far all I got was excuses .........I told her to just ask the manager what they would do to make it right ..I am not being greedy but I want what I purchased or a comprable replacement ....... IF their inventory system isnt better than that they need to seriously think about upgrading from version POS ......
     Let me echo that which Bobgun and Fishhound have stated.  I've placed about 3-4 orders with Famous Smoke Shop, and not once have I had issue. 
Oh I have had several great transactions with them too .I have even emailed the praise in regards to their service . But the service I got today was terrible .I spoke to a girl there who could have cared less about my problem .She said would forward it to the manager to see what they would do but that is yet to be seen ......If they dont make an attempt to resolve this they go in the same list as CI as far as I am concerned . Too many great vendors out there like Jack Schwartz to waste time on vendors that treat their customers like cattle ...But we will see how they fix it before judgement is finalized........
Hope you got your special!
BuddhaBill Wrote:Oh I have had several great transactions with them too .I have even emailed the praise in regards to their service . But the service I got today was terrible .I spoke to a girl there who could have cared less about my problem .She said would forward it to the manager to see what they would do but that is yet to be seen ......If they dont make an attempt to resolve this they go in the same list as CI as far as I am concerned . Too many great vendors out there like Jack Schwartz to waste time on vendors that treat their customers like cattle ...But we will see how they fix it before judgement is finalized........
Quote:
Dear BuddaBill,

I looked into your transaction and spoke to our Customer Service Manager and she said that they were sending you one out!!! Did you get it yet? I didn't see you post anything so I thought I would ask. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Amber Lee