Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Las Vegas Big Smoke 2008...
First off, I just want to thank Sam for giving me the opportunity to hang with him and the crew in the Nub Booth for the weekend. I had a blast handing out Nubs, and it was a pleasure and an honor to finally meet the MAN behind the cigars. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera here at home, so I couldn't really get any pictures. Lets just say that the Nub booth was definetly the most happenin booth at the show. We were HOPPIN! I had a great time, and probably smoked a metric assload of Nubs, even though we were crazy busy, and it was a pleasure to work side by side with the man himself, and I also got to meet some great guys from the Oliva Crew, Dave and Chris Wagner, and Faudi (probably spelled wrong) as well as Jeff. Great time was had, and I wanted to thank Sam for giving me the opportunity to hang out with him! I just wish I could have stayed a little longer today, to hang out with the crew some more.

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Scott, sounds fun!   Now why the hell did you forget your camera? 
Awesome Scott. Very cool.
shame shame on no camera.  sounds like too much fun not to be able to capture the moment.  anyway, glad it was a good time!!!
Scott you could have just talked smack about Tanks wife and it would have went over better than forgetting a camera at an event !! Tankosan thinks he is Japanese !!
BuddhaBill Wrote:Scott you could have just talked smack about Tanks wife and it would have went over better than forgetting a camera at an event !! Tankosan thinks he is Japanese !!

Yeah I would have showed up to kick his ass.   But then a herf would break out and everyone would know that Tank always brings a camera.
One of my best friends just got back from the event, said he had a great time.  A lot of drinks and a lot of cigars.  Sounds like a wonderful combination.
sound like a great time
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!