Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiechat Brother of the Leaf of the year ?
I was thinking it would be nice to recognize someone as BOTL of the year . Someone who Stands out and helps his fellow brother when they are in need always steps up and helps other member.

I think we could get a plaque that each year can be forwarded to the next BOTL of the year and upon winning would be group bombed by all the members who would like to participate ?And possibly ask some vendors for some donated prizes !

Let me know your thoughts as I think it would be alot of fun and I will be happy to administer it .I think If we do it everyone could pm me their nominees and then we will take the top five from there and have an election where everyone would send me there votes so that it can be anonomous and no one will know till the end who won .

So let hear what you think of this and any other ideas along this line you would have !!
i think its a great idea!!  there are some exceptional people on here that deserve recognition.  i would be willing to donate to the pot.

dave
Cool idea Fatty.

Tighten up that nappy and go for it.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Ditto.  Good idea.  very hard for me to pick one BOTL though..........  there are a handful around these part.  A melting pot of fine brothers.  To name one overthe year would be very tough indeed.

Maybe a Member of the Month?
No brainier here. Two awards, 1 for the year.

The other is a lifetime achievement award for Bob/landing zone 6.

Do I have a yaaaaas and an aaaaaaymaaaana
Place your haaaandsa on the TV screena and vote for the best botl or sotl. Then send your money to my Paypal account in Switzerland.

[Image: tilton.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I nominate Joe!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I nominate Joe!
Joe Momma ?? [lol][lol][lol]
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:I nominate Joe!

[lol]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:No brainier here. Two awards, 1 for the year.

The other is a lifetime achievement award for Bob/landing zone 6.

Do I have a yaaaaas and an aaaaaaymaaaana
Place your haaaandsa on the TV screena and vote for the best botl or sotl. Then send your money to my Paypal account in Switzerland.

[Image: tilton.gif]

As usual .......... Unca T has a seriously grand idea.

[thumbsup]
Parkster Wrote:[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:I nominate Joe!

[lol]
[lol][lol][lol]