Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans Now at 10-1
i've got nothing but respect for you here dave.   funny as hell.  more power to you.

of course i'm a long suffering chrebet loving jets fan so if they make a successful 20 yard field goal in garbage time i get giddy.
Yes, without a doubt! Dave made the bet and lived up to his end of the bargin!!!

All the respect in the world from me to you..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Yes, without a doubt! Dave made the bet and lived up to his end of the bargin!!!

Hey Jimmie.....how long until I can take that picture down?  I burned the harddrive it was on earlier in fear it was corrupt.
madurodave Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

And you kiss it!!  [lol] At least I met my end of the bet to Jimmie!!!![lol]

just kidding, daryn....I am still recovering from some of your packages.  I wish I bet you a sign last week when you were betting on the Jags....daym!!!  [thumbsup]

Don't you mean

[Image: 260.jpg]

[Image: suckitlist.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[lol]
Why do you clowns keep changing the thread title.[curse]
madurodave Wrote:Why do you clowns keep changing the thread title.[curse]
Because we can. [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Why do you clowns keep changing the thread title.[curse]
Because we can. [thumbsup]
Man o man.... how many of you are there?  Jets fans EVERYWHERE!!![lol] 
madurodave Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Yes, without a doubt! Dave made the bet and lived up to his end of the bargin!!!

Hey Jimmie.....how long until I can take that picture down?  I burned the harddrive it was on earlier in fear it was corrupt.
Take it down when ever you want. I'll just put it back up..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:

Take it down when ever you want. I'll just put it back up..
OK..OK.....  don't want to sleep with the fishes anytime soon I guess.