Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's tectonic, baby! yeah!
greetings to all!

sorry it's been a while since i've posted, and it was thin before that, but i'm still alive and busier than a meth snorting beaver. been here in panama for a few weeks, and i'll be back around the 10th of next month. making great progress on laying the groundwork for my mini-micro brewery (read: making beer in my house and selling it clandestine). the equipment i sent down made it intact (minor miracle) and i've got welders toiling and me measuring everything in sight and shopping for parts and cooling units and 100 other things. hopefully the future of this humble enterprise will grow...

anyways, got shaken, scrambled, and thrown around at 1 this morning by a healthy 6.2 quake, centered about 60 miles from here. picture the cartoon cat when he's clinging to the ceiling. that's me, inverted, hanging on to my damn bed for all i'm worth. best shaker i've been in since my childhood growing up in mexico city. other than some broken glass and tumbled items, all is well here and in town, it appears. most importantly, the rum supply on the mantle is safe.

cigarwise, i had a serious moment the other day, firing up a couple of padron 80th's with my brother down at the beach after a nice surf session. one of those times when the beverage, the weather, the cigar, and the company combine perfectly. one of the top 5 smokes of my life, for sure.

hope thing are well with all of you crazy knuckleheads. i'll be sporadic for a while longer yet, but i should be reporting in a bit more in a few weeks. some nice photos to come, too.

cheers,

-william of bungalow
Glad to hear all's well, BB.  Also glad to hear the rum's okay!Big Grin  Sounds like you're having a grand old time down there in Costa Rica.  I hope to get there some day soon myself.
WOW, I had no idea. What a lucky guy to be living a dream.  How long have you been in panama and exactly what's there? Be safe Bill.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:WOW, I had no idea. What a lucky guy to be living a dream.  How long have you been in panama and exactly what's there? Be safe Bill.
[doh] Panama       ... not Costa Rica.Tongue  At any rate, sounds like fun and I look forward to seeing the pics!
pics...AND SAMPLES!!  woooooo!
sorry, doubles because of the super slow connection at Rutgers combined with my impatience.

It's good to hear all is well in Panama......PAM 80th,the beach, the surf, and your bro..WOW.....Keep the smile on that sun fried face of yoursBig Grin..you are in our thoughts
Whoa.  This is crazy.  I was just asking about Bungalow Bill and then he starts posting the next day!

Hmm . . .

I haven't heard from Heidi Klum in a while . . .
Great to hear from you my friend. Look forward to seeing your pics, and hope you do well with this new venture. Would be pretty cool to one day see a Panama Herf come together with a Brewery tour given by Sir William of Bungalow. Cool

Magnum PI Wrote:Whoa.  This is crazy.  I was just asking about Bungalow Bill and then he starts posting the next day!

Hmm . . .

[color="red"]I haven't heard from Heidi Klum in a while . . .[/color]

[lol] Good thinking Andy, and while we are at it where the hell has Scarlet Johanson been these days.