Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Camp
tank, great, awesome, fantastic (& I cant wait to see pips reaction to the sausage pictures)...

But for godssakes... get yourself a real meat saw. Stainless. Not your pops old crosscut wood saw!

[Image: 25-34-Professional-Butcher-Meat-Saw-Stainless-Steel.jpg]

http://www.nulime.com/25-34-Professional-Butcher-Meat-Saw-Stainless-Steel/p306928
average under $25
No meat saw needed.   We just use knives.   The crosscut saw was to sever the neck for a mount.
Awesome pics Tank, looks like you all had a successful season so far!  The meat assembly line is definitely the way to go, we had three guys last year do the same thing with our six deer last year.  Im heading out for an evening sit here in about an hour... iv got the back strap fever!
I used knives, cleavers and a saw. The cleavers were good on the ribs (which you dont seem to use).

The saw now if for shark and tuna steaking.
Great pictures Tank.  Another good hunt.  Was that a pile of Sh*t I saw on the road where Jimmie the Mum thought you weren't going to stop the truck?Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Great pictures Tank.  Another good hunt.  Was that a pile of Sh*t I saw on the road where Jimmie the Mum thought you weren't going to stop the truck?Big Grin

HAHAHAHAHAHA!   I parked up there earlier this week.   Jimmie about lost it.  He thought we were going to die!  [lol]
Awesome pics!  Makes me wish I were there.