Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel better bipolar
According to the box pass thread, hes feeling pretty crummy, on antibiotics, and all sorts of stuff.  So feel better!!

dave

PS Check out the pass thread...bipolar put his list up!!
I'll pick a good one from the humi and then one from the medicine cabinet and get F'd up and smoke one for him to get Well soon. T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Yep get well! 
thanks.  I have smoked probably 2 cigars this month if that could tell you anything.  Trying to keep my freakin' nose from bleeding. Bleeding sinuses suck.

[mad]
bipolar Wrote:thanks.  I have smoked probably 2 cigars this month if that could tell you anything.  Trying to keep my freakin' nose from bleeding. Bleeding sinuses suck.

[mad]

Whoa!  That sucks. 
I used to get nosebleeds somewhat often myself.  I think it was from dry air, especially in winter.  I'm sure it had nothing to do with my coke habbit.  Tongue
Its been a while though.  Having said that, I will probably wake up with blood all over the pillow!

Get better man!