Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Predictions
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:49ers!!!!!!!!
maybe not this year, but next year...just you guys wait!! (i think ive said this every year for the past 6 years, so im not too credible with my predictions)

Seriously though, Titans v Giants

I think the Titans just chocked themselves out of the Super Bowl.

I mean, How do you heimlich a JET? Tongue [lol]
Jets lost to the Raiders, moron[lol]  Every team has a bad day.  Your the only guy in history with a manager for fantasy football...ask you manager...you freggin clown[lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:I agree with you Tank. Also I can't help but think that Vince Young's mental breakdown is the best thing that happened to the Titans lol Wink

GO PACKERS! :dude:

Vince Who?    The NFL needs to be done with running QB's just like it got done with the run-and-shoot! 

Give me a pocket passer any day with some good feet to get out of trouble at times.

I agree.....was a fad.  You have to have some accuracy.

madurodave Wrote:
maybe not this year, but next year...just you guys wait!! (i think ive said this every year for the past 6 years, so im not too credible with my predictions)

Jets lost to the Raiders, moron[lol]  Every team has a bad day.  Your the only guy in history with a manager for fantasy football...ask you manager...you freggin clown[lol]

Yeah...but it was a tought raiders team...I mean they even wore black & silver outfits...like some type of gang!! Confusedhock:     Tongue

Well, it looks like the Jets are "improving"...at least a little! [doh]

And as for my manager....I'm just helping out the economy! I mean, Rob needed something to do, right? Tongue Big Grin Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
madurodave Wrote:

Yeah...but it was a tought raiders team...I mean they even wore black & silver outfits...like some type of gang!! Confusedhock:     Tongue

Well, it looks like the Jets are "improving"...at least a little! [doh]

And as for my manager....I'm just helping out the economy! I mean, Rob needed something to do, right? Tongue Big Grin Wink
[Image: Bandwagon20Final.jpg]
the Giants look like the best team by far in the NFC, and despite the loss yesterday the Titans are still the best team in the AFC.  It never seems to work out that way though for the superbowl.  I'm going to go with....

Titans vs Cardinals
Jets are a great team and they proved that much.  Best in the AFC, I would have to say.  Hope to see them again while making the Super Bowl run.
The probable #4 seed Colts could whip on the Steelers or Titans.   But in the end I forsee a Titans/Steelers AFC Championship game reminicient of 1978 and 1979.
Packers / Jets. Favre wins and rides off into the sunset . . .

. . . . only to decide in September that he wants to play again and gets signed by the Bills!!!!!
Magnum PI Wrote:Packers / Jets. Favre wins and rides off into the sunset . . .

. . . . only to decide in September that he wants to play again and gets signed by the Bills!!!!!
[lol][lol][lol]
Magnum PI Wrote:Packers / Jets. Favre wins and rides off into the sunset . . .

roflmao!

seriously these things can never be predicted.  the playoffs are still a ways off, injuries will happen, teams get hot at the right times so you end up having to break it down based upon trite formulaic statutes. 

ergo.  you have to go with defense first and a running game second.  at this point the giants are a no brainer choice though you have to be concerned but kurt warner's ability to do foutsian things with the ball and that receiving corp.  that being said he'd have to play at least one game in cold weather and they can't run the ball for shit so you have to like the giants plain and simple. 

the afc is a lot more interesting.  tenessee.  sorry.  kerry collins.  case closed.  their d isn't the ravens of a ways back and johnson will hit the rookie wall one day.  indy.  hard to pick against that o but the d is weak and their window is closing.  ne?  always dangerous.  bellichik is satan and i'd never bet against him.  jets?  hot team.  maybe peaking a little too early and mangini is still outcoached half of the time.  my .50 here is pitt.  proven winners.  win ugly.  defense is merciless like a new orleans looter on flood day.  hard to pick against them.

i'm liking the giants here 34-17.  but in the end it'll be tampa over ne and we'll all be going who predicted this.