Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIT BY THE MUM
Here we go again! IT IS CHRISTMAS in November. I just got BOMBED by THRE MUM! My mailbox has been blown all to H*LL with Jimmie the MUM being the latest culprit. Below is the Massive ammo used to hit the New Kid on the Block. These sticks look sooooooo good that it took sheer wheel power not to hit them tonight. Don't underestimate the Carolina Boys, cause we hit when it is least expected!

Below is the letter that i had received with the sticks that i got from the MUM. I tried to add both pictures, the sticks and the letter and i must have done something wrong. Oh well, hopefull yall seen the sticks. I Cant Thanks you guys enough for making me feel welcome here.

Attached Files Image(s)

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

That Mum is as nice as they come!   Way to go Jimmie!  [thumbsup]
US_Tank Wrote: 

That Mum is as nice as they come!   Way to go Jimmie!  [thumbsup]
+1[thumbsup]
[thumbsup] Hell yeah Jimmie!  Great shot!  Those mumceros look great!  What is the other stick?  AC, you are in for a real treat!  The Serie V Oliva's are some great sticks!  The Illusione and Pepin lines are great as well.  I have yet to try the other two, but if they are from the Mum, you know they are good!  The King of Mumceros does not smoke crappy cigars - nor gift crappy cigars!  Enjoy! 

BTW - Get that cooler yet? Tongue
That damn Jimmie has been consistently bombing the past two months!   These Italians are bullies! 
Mark71GTX Wrote:[thumbsup] Hell yeah Jimmie!  Great shot!  Those mumceros look great!  What is the other stick?  AC, you are in for a real treat!  The Serie V Oliva's are some great sticks!  The Illusione and Pepin lines are great as well.  I have yet to try the other two, but if they are from the Mum, you know they are good!  The King of Mumceros does not smoke crappy cigars - nor gift crappy cigars!  Enjoy! 

BTW - Get that cooler yet? Tongue
That Jimmie is a Great Guy, but it takes one (Mark) to know one! As for the cooler, not yet. I've been so dang busy that i havent had time much to bearth.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I just got in from the Doc herf. Tired as all be but will post pics in the herf section tomorrow.

Enjoy AC. Your a pleasure to have in our family forum.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:That damn Jimmie has been consistently bombing the past two months!   These Italians are bullies
Yep.....this crazy one down here never quits[lol]
nice one Jimmie!!!  a couple more days and i will testing out my hit.  want to make sure everything is perfect before i try my first MUMCERO!!!!!
Jimmie = class.