Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A night to remember
Magnum PI Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:It is always a blast meeting up with the boys....always like fraternity brothers getting together each time. This bond can never be truly explained or understood by outsiders.
Probably the most profound thing you've ever posted.  Now the room is really spinning!

Seriously, how do you explain the bonds formed here, guys traveling across the country / world to meet each other for the first time after having only known each other through a cigar forumKind of crazy when you really think about it - and pretty damn cool.  SC rocks.

That is what Jimmie's family thought.   Jimmie picked me up for the first time in June without ever meeting me.   We went herfing for the day.   Then went to the Mum household for dinner with Mrs. Mum, the three Mum kids, and Chris. 

And to think, Jimmie's kids were about ready to lecture hypocrite Daddy Mum about not meeting anyone on the internet and bringing them home.  [lol]
Wow sounds like a great time even got Rob out for the night.
You guys su ck!!!!!  I think I have said that oh, 20 to 30 times this year.  You really don't know how lucky you are to have so many guys in the #2 cigar state in the US. The cigar events that you have equal the rest of the US. I sure am glad not only to see it but to know the amazing guys that put some of them together. Thanks for posting,

Yours truely, u Su ck

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

There is just somethg sepcial about getting together, and you caputred it! 

What a great time...   I am glad that the NY crew finally got to "Rock with the Doc!"

[thumbsup]

taf... you are on my short list of people to un-su ck! Wink
tafdom Wrote:You guys su ck!!!!!  I think I have said that oh, 20 to 30 times this year.  You really don't know how lucky you are to have so many guys in the #2 cigar state in the US. The cigar events that you have equal the rest of the US. I sure am glad not only to see it but to know the amazing guys that put some of them together. Thanks for posting,

Yours truely, u Su ck

Yeah!!! What you said T.[thumbsup]

And regarding LK's cards...."That's BULL$HIT!"
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Magnum PI Wrote:Seriously, how do you explain the bonds formed here, guys traveling across the country / world to meet each other for the first time after having only known each other through a cigar forum.  Kind of crazy when you really think about it - and pretty damn cool.  SC rocks.
Ditto!  I will have to travel to NY to one of these events someday -maybe next year... Big Grin.  The NY crew are all cool people.  I have only "met" them here, but from the interactions (not to mention bombs!) I have had with them on SC - I KNOW these guys are truly great people we should all be proud to be associated with.  Not to take away from our brothers in other states, but the NY crew just seems special - and the events... wow...            SC Rocks!
Mark71GTX Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Seriously, how do you explain the bonds formed here, guys traveling across the country / world to meet each other for the first time after having only known each other through a cigar forum.  Kind of crazy when you really think about it - and pretty damn cool.  SC rocks.
Ditto!  I will have to travel to NY to one of these events someday -maybe next year... Big Grin.  The NY crew are all cool people.  I have only "met" them here, but from the interactions (not to mention bombs!) I have had with them on SC - I KNOW these guys are truly great people we should all be proud to be associated with.  Not to take away from our brothers in other states, but the NY crew just seems special - and the events... wow...            SC Rocks!

Screw you a$$hole!   Tongue[lol]    j/k! 
I would like to herf with you too Daryn.  I just don't know if I should bring my guns or borrow some of yours!  Tongue  -  also  -  it is not that far for me to drive to NY - I have done it before for work.
When I come to Jersey to visit Mumsy, we can call you and maybe you can drive with some ladies Mum knows.   Wink