Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have decided.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Uncle Junior looks to be in excellent shape....will he be more involved in the family business now??? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
is this an invitation to get the band back together?  [pimp]
FU$K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Rob,

I never got to speak with you (or Jan) as much as I would have liked to at the Doc's Herf .......... too much all going on at the same time ....... and Kuma's Bloody Mary in my blood stream ........... so for that I appologise sir, an opportunity to catch up with you was missed, and now I am back home, bummer.

The good news is that I have the chance to catch up now that you are back in the club house.

Welcome back brother.

[thumbsup]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Rob,

I never got to speak with you (or Jan) as much as I would have liked to at the Doc's Herf .......... too much all going on at the same time ....... and Kuma's Bloody Mary in my blood stream ........... so for that I appologise sir, an opportunity to catch up with you was missed, and now I am back home, bummer.

The good news is that I have the chance to catch up now that you are back in the club house.

Welcome back brother.

[thumbsup]
I gave you my word brother and i don't break it. Smile