Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get the cigars you really want for the holidays
[Image: holiday.jpg]

With the Holiday gift-buying season now in gear, chances are the "special someone" in your life has already asked you what you want. Maybe you're the type who replies, "Oh, whatever. I'm sure you'll think of something really great. Surprise me." On the other hand, sometimes the best way to get the gift you really want is to just blurt it out, especially if your thinking "cigars."

Well, how about a double surprise? Famous Smoke Shop has come up with a "Love Note" to give to your special someone. It gives them the opportunity to buy you a Famous Smoke Shop gift certificate, while making them feel even more special at the same time.

It's easy, it's fun, and it's a win-win. All you have to do is download the "Love Note" PDF file and follow the instructions. Your special someone gets the pleasure of knowing they're giving you something you'll really use, and you get to spend the gift certificate on your favorite cigars and accessories.

Check it out, and who knows - you might even get a little more than you asked for this year.

Screw the cigars ....How much for the girl ???
BuddhaBill Wrote:Screw the cigars ....How much for the girl ???
[winner][thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Careful...that might be her!!! Big Grin

[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:
[winner][thumbsup]

[thumbsup][thumbsup] Thats all I want under my tree!!!!!
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
Careful...that might be her!!! Big Grin
Thanks for the warning to others---but it isn't me..