Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holts High Noon Sampler
Mark Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I am refraining!

[wow]What happened to our Tankie?!?

Actually, I am refraining too.  Still not happy with the way Holts handled Padillia.

In other news, I am refraining from Anejo hunting this year.  They are all yours Mahk.
"Anejo hunting" whats that?  I have retailers calling me, I never have to "hunt" Tongue
[really]   Bull Sh!t.............Fuente calls you direct!!! Tongue Big Grin [lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

Me too!

My wallet developed an allergy.....to money! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

Me too!

My wallet developed an allergy.....to money! Tongue

Good thing wallets love credit cards!  Smile
I read this last night and thought..humm..should check it out.  Went to the site and eve[baby]n bookmarked it and thought, great deal on smokes I don't have so what the hell, go for it.  So I filled out everything and was ready to hit "submit" and was done then all of a sudden this crazy thought came over me, which was a stare from the wife asking what I was doing!  Ah sh!t, busted, but those sure are some nice smokes and for some strange reason I cancelled.

End of story
ktee Wrote:I read this last night and thought..humm..should check it out.  Went to the site and eve[baby]n bookmarked it and thought, great deal on smokes I don't have so what the hell, go for it.  So I filled out everything and was ready to hit "submit" and was done then all of a sudden this crazy thought came over me, which was a stare from the wife asking what I was doing!  Ah sh!t, busted, but those sure are some nice smokes and for some strange reason I cancelled.

End of story

[baby]
US_Tank Wrote:
ktee Wrote:I read this last night and thought..humm..should check it out.  Went to the site and eve[baby]n bookmarked it and thought, great deal on smokes I don't have so what the hell, go for it.  So I filled out everything and was ready to hit "submit" and was done then all of a sudden this crazy thought came over me, which was a stare from the wife asking what I was doing!  Ah sh!t, busted, but those sure are some nice smokes and for some strange reason I cancelled.

End of story

[baby]

Tank, it was a tough decision, but then again, I like my memory foam mattress...[lol]
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:

[wow]What happened to our Tankie?!?

Actually, I am refraining too.  Still not happy with the way Holts handled Padillia.

In other news, I am refraining from Anejo hunting this year.  They are all yours Mahk.
"Anejo hunting" whats that?  I have retailers calling me, I never have to "hunt" Tongue
[really]   Bull Sh!t.............Fuente calls you direct!!! Tongue Big Grin [lol]

flipping telemarketers.  always peddling their crap.  i just hang up.  [doh]

VIVA LITTO!
US_Tank Wrote:Recanted!   I bought some boxes today!  Big Grin
not high-noon offer... That was expired (cause I wanted to pull the trigger on this... but alas too late)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Recanted!   I bought some boxes today!  Big Grin
not high-noon offer... That was expired (cause I wanted to pull the trigger on this... but alas too late)

I thought I saw a post about you not buying cigars anymore? 
Wink
& I've been good. But I have friends to shop for, gifts to give...