Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LK DESTROYS CHRIS1980
whoaaa there!  ill be over right away to help you deal with those chris, i dont want you getting overwhelmed or anything!

nice avatar MaytagMan,  Jimmie is popping up all over the place!
[wow][thumbsup]
Be easy on the young lad LK. He's still learning the code words & the ways of The Mum.

That GOF was a gift of respect for allowing him to be in the same room with you.

Never the less, it was a nice gesture on your part to slap him the young buck around a little.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Way to hit a botl!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Enjoy Limo Driver and let that be a warning next time you are in public with the LK to not step out of line and try to pull a fast one..... The LK will ALWAYS be too fast, too quick and too sharp! Wink Alright there HammerHead!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"That Tat Monster is a massive stick and the Camacho Scorpion is probably my favorite Camacho. A bit tough to find. Well deserved brother! Smile

[lol]you sick bastige. 

back from his vegas lounge act tour in style.  nicely done sir.

enjoy chris.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Enjoy Limo Driver and let that be a warning next time you are in public with the LK to not step out of line and try to pull a fast one..... The LK will ALWAYS be too fast, too quick and too sharp! Wink Alright there HammerHead!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"That Tat Monster is a massive stick and the Camacho Scorpion is probably my favorite Camacho. A bit tough to find. Well deserved brother! Smile

[lol]you sick bastige. 

back from his vegas lounge act tour in style.  nicely done sir.

enjoy chris.
Vegas lounge act tour?? I thought LK was doing card tricks at senior living communities. This guy is a legend at retirement homes and responsible for many dentures hitting the floor.

Nice hit on the young buck. [bravo2]
Awesome hit. Does this mark the return of the LK? Confusedhock:
Magnum PI Wrote:Awesome hit. Does this mark the return of the LK? Confusedhock:

He is rebuilt like Frankenstein!