Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Giants Wide Receiver Accidentally Shoots Self
US_Tank Wrote: 

Do you think Mario can find a Buress jersey?   [lol]
Not in the locker room.Tongue

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

madurodave Wrote:
ross3x Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
ross3x Wrote:Well said Tank.  I am a HUGE Giants fan.  I have been going to games since the early 70's.  Burress is an idiot!!!  I think because it is a felony, the Giants can get rid of him and they may not have to pay him.  He just signed a big contract too.  He has been trouble since day 1 and with all that said, the G-Men are still rolling.

Oh Yeah...TITANS SUCK!!!

Ross
gotta love it.  keep em comin[lol]  when it rains it pours...another hater.  titans suck yet we are 11-1, what an igmo[lol]  jets lost to the broncos....yall rock[lol]

Please tell me WHO the Titans have beat with a winning record?

Thats all I'm asking.

Ross

You decide to deflect from the pathetic Giants franchise WR Plaxico Burress shooting his leg off thread.  And then proceed to pile on my Titans?

You may have a point though.....Titans suck.....they play in a different league than anyone else..... You nailed it.....  So eloquently, I might add, with the "TITANS SUCK!!!" 

Losing records......bla....bla....bla.  Mind you, we are 11-1.  Only a few teams in history can claim such, yet they SUCK.....  COme on Ross, I don't know you but I bet your smarter than that....I mean, you can use a xikar so you should be anyway.Wink

Now...do I like the Giants?  No, not quite.  But I respect their record and the team.  And am not going to go around typing GIANTS SUCK just because some other clowns tell me it's cool.  [lol]  Now, go back and edit your posts and play nice or I will be forced to.....well....something.  Let me think on that one.[lol]
OK Dave... Calm down.  Lets get back to Burress...If I was running the show, I would jettison him ASAP, just to show the fans, league, etc. that I mean business and he can't get away with anything he wants.  There are many people out there who look at atheletes as role models and this gun thing is very bad.  It puts a black eye on the sport & the franchise. 

I just hope Pierce doesn't get too burned.  Although he was in the wrong IMHO.

Yes..Pierce is kick ash[bravo]   I wonder what will happen to him, if anything?
madurodave Wrote:Yes..Pierce is kick ash[bravo]   I wonder what will happen to him, if anything?
As tough as Goodell has been on other players I don't see a way that Pierce doesn't get suspended....heck...he might even get charged with a crime.  Didn't he lie to authorities and try to hide Plax's gun?