Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats SmokyOneKenobi
I think this needs to go here.

Congrats on the DAYTIME job. Many reasons and all selfish. LOL 

I am glad to be able to see you more than every 7 days.

Now you can be normal "if there is such a thing"

Meg and the kids now have a guy around that's not in a daze from 7 12 hour days

We get to hook up and smoke more "Meg willing" "Sandy permitting" LOL

You got that badass grill dialed in

The job you're implementing gets free meds for dying and sick kids but make less.  That speaks volumes about the heart and your purpose here. What could be more fulfilling for a big kid.

I can't think anymore and thanks for the tape, T

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Definately worthy of a congrats.  enjoy the smoking companion!!
Always

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

The heart of a man is measured in his actions, not his words, and it's obvious from this news, Smokey has a huge heart.

Heres to you, wish you the best brother.

[guiness]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Dennis is a great man, with a great heart.  You have to be a special person to work in this industry.  Not sure how he goes to work everyday.  He tried to explain it to me a couple times and it makes perfec t sense. ...I still couldn't....don't have the courage.

yes, little brother.  glad to have you back on the day shift.  now, lets have a smoke[pimp]
Congrats!  
Thanks Unc T.  I do what I love and I love what I do......that is worth a lot more than dollars.  I look forward to the many great times ahead with my family and friends as I begin this new phase of my life.  My new job is going good so far...except that I don't wake up until time to leave.....It is proving to be quite an adjustment coercing my body to not sleep all day anymore. 

Let's smoke Thursday...unless you have other plans........
[Image: ObsceneMrpimpt-shirt.jpg]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Thanks Unc T.  I do what I love and I love what I do......that is worth a lot more than dollars.  I look forward to the many great times ahead with my family and friends as I begin this new phase of my life.  My new job is going good so far...except that I don't wake up until time to leave.....It is proving to be quite an adjustment coercing my body to not sleep all day anymore. 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Sounds good.
[Image: smi2%20pimp%20purple.jpg]
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 
madurodave Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Thanks Unc T.  I do what I love and I love what I do......that is worth a lot more than dollars.  I look forward to the many great times ahead with my family and friends as I begin this new phase of my life.  My new job is going good so far...except that I don't wake up until time to leave.....It is proving to be quite an adjustment coercing my body to not sleep all day anymore. 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Sounds good.
[Image: smi2%20pimp%20purple.jpg]
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 
[Image: bd8c50c3f84693124bdeedf2d2c5a418.jpg]