Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another stupid contest!!!
MikeD Wrote:I know I haven't been too involved around here lately, but I do look around daily.  So I'm looking to re-involve myself again.  Since I am not close to a milestone post number, I had to do it this way.

Here's the deal....

If you can guess how many posts I have by the end of 2008... thats dec, 31, 2008, 11:59PM EST (10:59PM CST, 9:59PM MST, 8:59 PM PST, 7:59PM Alaska, 6:59PM Hawaii)... I'll send you out some good smokes from my stash.

One guess per person.

Guessing is closed on Dec 15 @ 11:59 PM EST

Winner will be determined by The Price Is Right rules... closest guess without going over wins.  In the event everyone goes over, then closest wins.

Good luck Big Grin 
what happened
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I know I haven't been too involved around here lately, but I do look around daily.  So I'm looking to re-involve myself again.  Since I am not close to a milestone post number, I had to do it this way.

Here's the deal....

If you can guess how many posts I have by the end of 2008... thats dec, 31, 2008, 11:59PM EST (10:59PM CST, 9:59PM MST, 8:59 PM PST, 7:59PM Alaska, 6:59PM Hawaii)... I'll send you out some good smokes from my stash.

One guess per person.

Winner will be determined by The Price Is Right rules... closest guess without going over wins.  In the event everyone goes over, then closest wins.

Good luck Big Grin 
what happened

Damn Skip! Where have you been? lol [doh]

Steve047 won with an exact guess
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Here's the deal....

One guess per person.

Good luck Big Grin 
what happened

Damn Skip! Where have you been? lol [doh]

Steve047 won with an exact guess

Did you look at the text I highlighted?

I thought this was going to be a new moke. An improved version. I know it's hard to improve on perfection, but you sounded like you were going to be around more.