Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought this was pretty cool
I saw this in the what are you smokin thread. If they are as good as they look I might have to pull the trigger.

[Image: usmc.jpg]
i got one from the pastor at my church, but it's united states navy. it's awesome. too awesome to smoke, haha. it's been sittin in there for a while.
Whether its blah to fair at worst I would smoke it.   I love the band.
US_Tank Wrote:Whether its blah to fair at worst I would smoke it.   I love the band.
Well for blah I'm not ordering a bundle. Maybe Don will chime in here. He is the true Cigar Jedi. Cool
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Whether its blah to fair at worst I would smoke it.   I love the band.
Well for blah I'm not ordering a bundle. Maybe Don will chime in here. He is the true Cigar Jedi. Cool

I wonder if they have a sample...Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines....

Now that would br cool! Cool
Gold Club Member: ARC     ....   "not even close" - Jonas Grumby
[Image: schat2_zps32fzqtp2.jpg]
Order of the Javelin       If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

I bought the 12 Marine Corps Churchill sampler with cutter and Humi for my father in law.  I will give it to him at Christmas.  He will most likely offer me one - If so - I'll review it.  They are priced quite nicely.
My apprentice is a Marine reservist and I'm thinking this might be a nice gift for him as well.
fishhound Wrote:My apprentice is a Marine reservist and I'm thinking this might be a nice gift for him as well.

I have one of the Marine Corps, the Navy and Army

If you want them and can find good men and women to give them 2 I will send them out 2 you

Send me your addy
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
and they are ok,

the band is the coolest part about em Big Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[Image: 12-04-08_1847.jpg]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Went out to see if I did have um in the stash[thumbsup]
George Carlin