Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh OJ
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28067187?GT1=43001
lol!  buh-bye douschebag.  rot. 
Hah!  See ya in you 70's, LOOSER!

I bet he's dead in 2 years
later ass bag  finally he gets what he deserves [curse]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
K A R M A

[bravo]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
'bout time.  how stupid can you get...honestly!! 

on a rather humorous note, i heard Michael Vick wound up being designated QB for the prison teams.  i find that rather amusing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The dumbass could have gotten out in less than 9 years if he took a plea deal, and now it seems unlikely he'll be released in 9.  I hope he's looking forward to dying in jail!

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/vie...p?t=494092
 I remember being in college when the first trial was going on.  School stopped and we all went to the commons to watch the televised verdict.  I was so upset at the outcome and the display they showed on TV of many of what are supposed to be "my people".  I was so visibly upset that a news crew came over to me and recorded a 5 minute conversation with me about the whole thing.  I remember the soundbite from me on the news that night being something like, "I guess money can buy you anything sometimes".  I was ridiculed by many black kids for a good while after that.  Now this prick shows his true colors again and boldfaced lies AGAIN.:X  At least he got his just rewards this time!  I wouldn't wish death upon anyone but I won't shed a tear or even waste a thought on this prick again in my life.  Let's hope we never hear of OJ in a contemporary sense again, for whatever reason...
Wine. women, and money. The 3 things in life that will get you in trouble everytime. I guess OJ did not realize this.[cigar2]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt