Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Wii
Keith Wrote:
admin Wrote:You should have held out for the Wii 2 with the new headset controller...  Confusedhock:

[Image: nin_wii2.jpg]

http://www.techfresh.net/mind-controlled-nintendo-wii-in-2010/
You should see the attachment for the adult gamesConfusedhock:

AHAHHAHA !!COOL!  I think I found it....

[Image: wiigodrv8.jpg]
Thanks for all the great tips.  I bought the Play and Marion Cart.  Also, 3 controllers and nun chucks. We are good to go.

I fought this thing forever but that fact is, it is different that anything else.  I own the PS3 and we have a great collection of games so far.  Mainly sports (Madden, NBA, MLB, etc)  Also have a few first person games.  There is NOTHING that beats the graphics of these games on the PS3.

The Nintendo is going to be great for those silly games...like the ones we played as kids.  Mario Brothers, Zelda, etc..  Am I really can't wait to play the tennis and bowling.

Done deal.  thanks gents!
Mario Kart is bad arse[thumbsup]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Mario Kart is bad arse[thumbsup]
Mario Kart is a blast, all the wii sports are fun (boxing and tennis get pretty intense sometimes Tongue), then if you get the points to download some of the classic games from the NES or Super Nintendo those are a lot of fun too.  Glad you got a hold of one, I think you and the family should have a lot of fun with it.
Rayman Raving RAbbids is a fun game too. 
I think I like the first better then the second.
Smile
If anyone else is looking for these, they're in stock at Wal-Mart online.
So, based upon the fact that counting from 1-10 in Japanese goes like this:
  • two = ni
  • three = san
  • four = yon (or shi)
  • five = go
  • six = roku
  • seven = nana (or shichi)
  • eight = hachi
  • nine = kyu
  • ten = jyu
Does this mean that when they come out with a next generation Wii it will be known as the Wii Ni?

Had to ask...
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

MaytagMan Wrote:So, based upon the fact that counting from 1-10 in Japanese goes like this:
  • two = ni
  • three = san
  • four = yon (or shi)
  • five = go
  • six = roku
  • seven = nana (or shichi)
  • eight = hachi
  • nine = kyu
  • ten = jyu
Does this mean that when they come out with a next generation Wii it will be known as the Wii Ni?

Had to ask...

your too smart for you own good[lol]  Wii Ni[lol]  Funny, thats what smokeyone's wife calls him[lol]