Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tis' the season!!
Hey guys,
I hope no one gets offended by me asking, but I am looking for an internship for this summer and it is going to be super hard to get one this year for obvious economic reasons. 

If you dont mind, if anyone here can help directly or knows someone who can help an aspiring mechanical engineer with and intership this summer i would be very, very thankful. 

As stated im a mechanical engineer in his 3rd year with 75 credits after this semester.  I not only have interest in mech. stuff, but find a great deal of interest in finance and economics.

I have a complete resume written and up to date and have no problem traveling the country or world is necessary.  if you need it, pm me please.

I hope no one thinks that i am taking advantage of the site or anything, i just need whatever help i can get because its going to be tough, and unfortunately i do not have a 4.0 so it will be even more difficult.  any help is greatly appreciated.
Have you tried the state? 2, yes 2 of my neighbors got on with Tennessee without a prob. Just keep pounding that app in telling them you won't go away. Good luck in your search man.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.