Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday SUCKED!
I dont know if ya'll know it or not but I LOVE to hunt! I got my little beagle about 10 years ago and this little dog could run a rabbit. As time went on and kids arrived, they took him as a pet and they Loved this little guy! Last night my little dog was attacked by something and tore up realy badly and i had to put him down due to the serious injuries. The kids were asleep when this took place and the vet was nto happy to see what he did that late at night. Well i brought him home and dug his grave at about 10 pm last night. Then to make things even worse, my uncle had died yesterday from cancer. This is a man that i had lived with during my time going to College. I was able to spend time with this man during my stay and he was a great guy.

Today once i got home the kids had figured out that he (the dog) was not around and my wife had to tell them and they were upset realy bad. I HATE that this happened and even worse having to put him down, but this was the only option that i had. This weekend is going to suck too having to go to the funeral.

If you can and would, Please join me in a WAKE smoke around 5pm est  Sunday and may God watch over you, your familys and pets!

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

stogiedad.1 Wrote:I dont know if ya'll know it or not but I LOVE to hunt! I got my little beagle about 10 years ago and this little dog could run a rabbit. As time went on and kids arrived, they took him as a pet and they Loved this little guy! Last night my little dog was attacked by something and tore up realy badly and i had to put him down due to the serious injuries. The kids were asleep when this took place and the vet was nto happy to see what he did that late at night. Well i brought him home and dug his grave at about 10 pm last night. Then to make things even worse, my uncle had died yesterday from cancer. This is a man that i had lived with during my time going to College. I was able to spend time with this man during my stay and he was a great guy.

Today once i got home the kids had figured out that he (the dog) was not around and my wife had to tell them and they were upset realy bad. I HATE that this happened and even worse having to put him down, but this was the only option that i had. This weekend is going to suck too having to go to the funeral.

If you can and would, Please join me in a WAKE smoke around 5pm est  Sunday and may God watch over you, your familys and pets!

AC

AC,

What a terrible time your having.  I will be smoking something special on Sunday evening in honor of your uncle.  I wish you the best, AC.Sad
Sorry to hear of your losses AC, thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family. 

It sounds like you may need to do a little coyote hunting in your beagle's memory!
Sorry to hear about this!   I will find an appropriate smoke and light one up thinking of you! 
Ditto that.   Racking my brain for something special.
ouch man...thats really rough.  may your trusty sidekick rest in peace along with your uncle.  my most sincere condolences with you and your family.

skip sounds like hes going through some rough times as well.  I hope both of you guys can still have a good holiday season and enjoy your time with family and friends.
Thoughts and prayer your way. These things are never easy, even tougher to watch your children suffer the loss.
I remember the first time I had a dog that had to be put down.  He was mine, the whole families really, but with all the moves me and him went through, he was my special buddy.  He was a black Lab named Trapper, pure bred from two award winning hunting Labs, the best dog I ever had.  He had an enlarged heart that pressed on his stomache and made him not want to eat.  Surgery couldn't halt the progress, the only humane answer was to put him to sleep.  That was nearly 13 years ago, and I still miss him.  Sunday evening, at 5 pm on the dot, I will clip and light one of the cigars I've been holding for a special occasion, I will smoke it for you, your family, your dog, your lost loved ones, and my own lost dog and loved ones.  I will say a short prayer, and remember that life is short, fleeting, and at gods mercy.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
my condolences for your losses. 
So sorry to hear about this A.C.. Thoughts are with you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore