Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday SUCKED!
bro i am so very sorry for your loses. I know how hard it is to lose a pet (dog) but to lose a uncle in the same day man wow i can not say enought to express my deepest sorrow
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Damm, So sorry to hear of this Sad  Thoughts & prayers sent your way.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
my deepest sympaties for you and your family. So sorry about your losses. I will think of you as you requested.
Sorry to hear about the loss...
Pets tend to be as close as family, sometimes even moreso...
I'll gladly join the memorial smoke for the little guy...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I am very sorry to hear this!  Sad

todays smoke will be in honor of you and your family...
Sorry to hear about your losses AC, our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.  My son is coming down to visit this weekend and we will honor your request and join you in spirit and smoke tomorrow [Image: angel.gif]
THANK YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH for your thoughts on this rough week. I'm going to pull the cuban that i have and smoke it Sunday.

Thanks once again!

AC 
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

My condolences for your losses to you and yours. It's bad enough to loose 1 but loose 2 family members in 2 days would be tough to handle for anybody.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

And the way it went down with the pup, had to be soo hard on you...  We do what we can to protect our children, at all costs.  good luck to you and the family right now.