Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
400 posts
Well, I'm going to hit 400 posts this weekend, hell, might even do it tonight, and just wanted to say thank you to all of you.  400 posts seems small compared to alot of guys, but to me, it shows the fervor that has been created in me by all of your enthusiasm.  I've been to other sites, been to other boards, and only this one calls to me, begs me to post, gets in my blood, makes me want to check it every hour.  The only reason for that is the members on this board.  Thank you guys for being so sincere, so friendly, and so willing to help.  This is what I see stogiechat.com to be, a big family, spread across the nation, bonded by a single cause.

P.S.  This is post 397, 3 to go.  And yes Lonnie, I know, you have 1600 something or other, SHOW OFF.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Post 2 more you pansy!
Vitamin G Wrote:Post 2 more you pansy!
I already have, DAMN, I fell for it.  400 posts, right here.  Truthfully, this seemed much more important last night, after a glass of Zacapa and a glass of Four Roses.  Still, I'm quite proud of myself.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt, you are a much welcomed member of the great community of botl from around the globe.  We are glad to have you! 
madurodave Wrote:Matt, you are a much welcomed member of the great community of botl from around the globe.  We are glad to have you! 

DITTO!  Smile
[user=1330]Matt-N-Ga.[/user]
P.S.  This is post 397, 3 to go.  And yes Lonnie, I know, you have 1600 something or other, SHOW OFF.  [thumbsup]
[/quote]

hehe, You just need to make more post... Tongue

But in all honesty, you've been a great addition to the SC family... Wink

You guys will love it when you finally get to meet Matt face to face... [thumbsup]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
One to go Matt...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore