Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member With Plenty To Offer.
Bluesman455 Wrote:Just do us all a favor...take yourself and your crap cigars and get out of here, go find some uninformed chumps to pass your wears on to. You started on the wrong foot and shot the other, so IMO you don't have a leg to stand on.

What makes them "crap" cigars?  Since when have Cubans been crap?  Don't pretend that you didn't know what I sell, considering you're ridiculing me for being covert on something that's already quite apparent, so if you all insist, I'll do business right up front.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to open a new advertisement thread, in which anybody can ask me what cigars they're looking for, and I'll post it, as well as a price.  I've got many stogies available to me, so it would be far less tedious to give you information on exactly what you're after, and being experienced cigars smokers, I assume you know what you like.

~B~
Dont even bother opening another thread as NO ONE here is going to buy from you.  You have already made it quite clear that you are a douchebag.  It doesnt matter if you offer boxes of cigars for a buck, no one wants your cigars, so, in other words, GET THE F*CK OUT!

[ban2][ban2][ban2][ban2]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[user=1468]B Cigars[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Just do us all a favor...take yourself and your crap cigars and get out of here, go find some uninformed chumps to pass your wears on to. You started on the wrong foot and shot the other, so IMO you don't have a leg to stand on.

What makes them "crap" cigars?  Since when have Cubans been crap?  Don't pretend that you didn't know what I sell, considering you're ridiculing me for being covert on something that's already quite apparent, so if you all insist, I'll do business right up front.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to open a new advertisement thread, in which anybody can ask me what cigars they're looking for, and I'll post it, as well as a price.  I've got many stogies available to me, so it would be far less tedious to give you information on exactly what you're after, and being experienced cigars smokers, I assume you know what you like.

~B~

Why do you insist on putting the ball in our court?

Absolutely everything you have done since introducing your sale has been left to assumption.

Grow a pair of f-ckin balls and list some of your stock with prices for 5, 10 and a box.

Too tedious for you?

Or are you trying to play safe?

This is probably NOT the place for you to try and sell any cigars.

Buyer beware here folks ...... a seller who wont tell you what he has for sale and who continually asks you to ask for what you want spells out a guy who is acting as middleman and who has nothing in stock.

[nono]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
This thread is going south...

Time to close up shop
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]