Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEC championship
macallan2 Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:wow what a game [wow]
Great to the end!  What'd FL win by, 11?  MAN, that was a game of football![thumbsup]

Smokey, pm me your address and i'll get a 5'er out to you soon.  Nice bet, sir.Wink

I get 2 of those stocks, huh smokey?  I am his advisor.  He and I drank celebration ale and watched the game together and I said, see if you can get action on 9pts!!

I also backed 2 cigars of his bet...so gunnar, the best two of those sitcks...I get, k?[cigar]  No rockets[lol] j/k
furthermore, that 11 pts lead is a CRAZY coincidence!!  If Smokey one didn't change to 9, it would have been 30-20 and cigars would be headed to the North Country[smokin2]
also glad to see you feeling better, bro[thumbsup]
madurodave Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Great to the end!  What'd FL win by, 11?  MAN, that was a game of football![thumbsup]

Smokey, pm me your address and i'll get a 5'er out to you soon.  Nice bet, sir.Wink

I get 2 of those stocks, huh smokey?  I am his advisor.  He and I drank celebration ale and watched the game together and I said, see if you can get action on 9pts!!

I also backed 2 cigars of his bet...so gunnar, the best two of those sitcks...I get, k?[cigar]  No rockets[lol] j/k
Yup....2 of those bad boys belong to you.....................does this make you my bookie now?     Tongue
macallan2 Wrote:

What a game!!!  exciting until the very end...
Dave....I loved that Celebration Ale.............Thanks
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:

Yup....2 of those bad boys belong to you.....................does this make you my bookie now?     Tongue

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"well. I was thinking...maybe 3 sticks are in order here, lil bro![happy]