Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texting - I need a new phone
Well, I did it, I got texting on my phone. Not a big deal as in my hey day I had 2 Blackberrys, my cell phone and a business resumption phone.

So now I need a new cell phone so I can text without hitting a lot of keys. I don't want a blackberry as I don't need the internet service or e mail etc. I just want a new phone maybe something like the LG ENZ 2 phone?

I have a Verizon account.

Any thoughts??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well, I did it, I got texting on my phone. Not a big deal as in my hey day I had 2 Blackberrys, my cell phone and a business resumption phone.

So now I need a new cell phone so I can text without hitting a lot of keys. I don't want a blackberry as I don't need the internet service or e mail etc. I just want a new phone maybe something like the LG ENZ 2 phone?

I have a Verizon account.

Any thoughts??
Good question...I've been thinking about that myself!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HAHAHAHAHA!   Jimmie is already texting me.
Do you have any idea how many text messages I sent him... but he never got it cause he was not subscribed.

Oh jim, get used to the little keys. It aint hard and you have soooo much time to practice!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Do you have any idea how many text messages I sent him... but he never got it cause he was not subscribed.

Oh jim, get used to the little keys. It aint hard and you have soooo much time to practice!
HAHA. I'm due for a new phone anyway..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The LG ENV 2 would be a perfect choice.  Plus the kids will all think you're the coolest.  I think every one of my clerks who's in high school have those or those damned sidekicks!
for the record, I HATE LG. Deb has one. The damn mike on her phone is like a speakerphone. When she calls me I can hear people all around her talking.

I have a motorola, I was talking to my son the other day and some fireengines rolled by with their sireens blairing, he never heard them. HEY LG, IT'S CALLED NOISE CANCELATION!

If the radio is on in her car, or she is on the LIRR, we cant talk. I cant hear her.

I even played back one of her messages once and even she could not understand a word, not a single word of the message she left.

But form her end it's a great phone. And she loves the QWERTY Kb.
sandi uses the venus and likes it.  i use the blackberry, always have.
No wonder you never answered any of my text messages. Sad
iPhone baby yeah.

All my gadget needs in an easy to transport single package.

I loved my Crackberry also ........ just the pricing structure in the UK that messed with my head.

There do seem to be a few cool phones in the USA that are designed to aid texting though ...... I remember MikeD had a cool looking phone ..... as him.

He is a cop remember ...... so I imagine the phone will be easy to use and not overly complicated.

Tongue

Texting is cool ...... costs less than a call ...... and covers what you want to say without the small talk ........ I get 500 free texts a month, and I use em.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why