Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigars better with friends
I had a little party tonight.  Cigars are better with friends.  [winner]Smoked a few in the garage with my space heater and it was nice, relaxing, and fun.    
Cigars are better with friends.   I am in my heated garage alone with a cigar, computer, beer, and a good movie.   However Stogie Chat makes for some good cyber herfing.
Good smokes and good friends is what its all about! And like Tank said, it is great to ciber herf with the good peps here at SC [cigar]
I'm always herfing by myself,because Buffalo Bill and Magnum are afraid to come over and meet me and to share a smoke in my home. [baby]
Herfing with friends is great! I'll do it any chance I get.

If I'm not in my garage, I'm sitting down by the fire ring. It's a great place to relax and let your mind wander....

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Bluesman455 Wrote:I'm always herfing by myself,because Buffalo Bill and Magnum are afraid to come over and meet me and to share a smoke in my home. [baby]
Your one scary dude.......Tongue  But I would be there!
i definately agree.  although like tank said SC is great and so is studying.  makes for a nice distraction just often enough to study for long periods of time.
Bluesman455 Wrote:I'm always herfing by myself,because Buffalo Bill and Magnum are afraid to come over and meet me and to share a smoke in my home. [baby]
Well your always making sure to include at least one knife and your brass knuckles in cigar pictures.  So who knows what might happen when things get a little rowdy.
Tongue
Don, after looking at that pizza you made I just might make that 8 hour drive up there.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Smoking witha friend is so much better!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!