Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im a new member
[lucky] Hi sunshine....a female Texan here...tell us anything about yourself!!
welcome
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Hi, I'm crowb8 (Dan is my name) and I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. Smack dab in the middle of cigar making country (historically speaking). I'm hoping to get to chat about cigar smoking with some people who have been smoking them for a while. I became interested in cigars in the past year or so. Now I have a modest humidor and about 50 cigars in my collection.

crowb8
[welcome]  from Oregon
crowb8 Wrote:Hi, I'm crowb8 (Dan is my name) and I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. Smack dab in the middle of cigar making country (historically speaking). I'm hoping to get to chat about cigar smoking with some people who have been smoking them for a while. I became interested in cigars in the past year or so. Now I have a modest humidor and about 50 cigars in my collection.

crowb8

Hey Dan! [welcome] to StogieChat!

For the rest of you fellas, this gentleman works with my Dad in St. Pete/Tampa Bay! Was talking to Dad last week, and he said that there was a cigar guy at work. So, I told him to spread the word about StogieChat!

Glad you signed up, that's so cool. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are a lot of great guys here that love to burn the stogies, as well as some good information. See you on the boards!

Brently, aka "Puffy Smurf"

[smurf]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:
crowb8 Wrote:Hi, I'm crowb8 (Dan is my name) and I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. Smack dab in the middle of cigar making country (historically speaking). I'm hoping to get to chat about cigar smoking with some people who have been smoking them for a while. I became interested in cigars in the past year or so. Now I have a modest humidor and about 50 cigars in my collection.

crowb8

Hey Dan! [welcome] to StogieChat!

For the rest of you fellas, this gentleman works with my Dad in St. Pete/Tampa Bay! Was talking to Dad last week, and he said that there was a cigar guy at work. So, I told him to spread the word about StogieChat!

Glad you signed up, that's so cool. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are a lot of great guys here that love to burn the stogies, as well as some good information. See you on the boards!

Brently, aka "Puffy Smurf"

[smurf]

welcome sunshine. 

Also, a welcome to you too crowb8!  We are glad to have ya!

[welcome] from Indiana