Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO Nintendo Wii stuff for trade
Let me know if you have anything you don't use anymore!  Wii stuff for cigars!

Thanks
madurodave Wrote:Let me know if you have anything you don't use anymore!  Wii stuff for cigars!

Thanks

Did you ever find a Wii?  
sho 'nuff[thumbsup]
nice the wii is great[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Still looking for games?  I think I could part with the Sonic the Hedgehog olympic one, since I've played it oh maybe twice since I bought it.  Could probably part with Resident Evil whatever it is, 4? also.  Not really my cup of tea.
Djaric Wrote:Still looking for games?  I think I could part with the Sonic the Hedgehog olympic one, since I've played it oh maybe twice since I bought it.  Could probably part with Resident Evil whatever it is, 4? also.  Not really my cup of tea.
What would Dave do without me? [lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:Still looking for games?  I think I could part with the Sonic the Hedgehog olympic one, since I've played it oh maybe twice since I bought it.  Could probably part with Resident Evil whatever it is, 4? also.  Not really my cup of tea.
What would Dave do without me? [lol]

HHAHAH T! 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Thanks man but I didn't play that game on xbox when I owned it.  Already have Sonic and its....meh...  thanks anyway though!