Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEA BOMB!!!
Every now & then I have green tea, cool hit on a great botl. very thoughtful.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice, Ktee... looks like you teabagged Steve! Tongue

(C'mon! You know someone had to go there!)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
[Image: Laughing.gif]
Nothing like real green tea, in a french press, AWESOME[thumbsup]. Good for after dinner or before or in the morning or at night, great bomb Ktee.

And dang uncle t, that looks scary. My grandmother makes a tea of it, good for something she has.....rightWink
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[bravo2]Nice Stuff! [bravo2] Way to go Bro on this most awesome Hit!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Can't think of a more deserving BOTL than Steve in my book, he bombed me with some sticks I've never had and that will be a memory that will last until I'm six feet under!

Enjoy bro, that is at least a three month supply so hope you have enough sticks [cigar] Big Grin
ktee Wrote:Can't think of a more deserving BOTL than Steve in my book, he bombed me with some sticks I've never had and that will be a memory that will last until I'm six feet under!

Enjoy bro, that is at least a three month supply so hope you have enough sticks [cigar] Big Grin

Steve ROCKS!