• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merrill ceo
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Keith Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:somehow...i dont feel ANY bonus should be asked for.  its a reward and should be gifted, not asked for.
It's often negotiated as part of a pay package, it's something that is eared as compensation for specific goals. It's more like a commission rather than a gift.
often, bonuses are a contractual obligation with no way out.
where do i get one of these contracts?  if bonuses were linked to performance i'd be an effing gozillionaire.  i've got a better beta than half the goddamned nyse and i got a plant.  Tongue
Geraniums dont count.
i dont know what the eff it is only that it was half dead.  now it's all blooming like.

I think it's a hibiscus....& it looks good with 1 little strand of white lights on it. Tongue Big Grin

BTW....so what is this word...Bonus....that every one keeps mentioning....I've never heard of it...
HAHAHA... complain to your boss Jan. Tongue
Keith Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:somehow...i dont feel ANY bonus should be asked for.  its a reward and should be gifted, not asked for.
It's often negotiated as part of a pay package, it's something that is eared as compensation for specific goals. It's more like a commission rather than a gift.
where do i get one of these contracts?  if bonuses were linked to performance i'd be an effing gozillionaire.  i've got a better beta than half the goddamned nyse and i got a plant.  Tongue
Geraniums dont count.
i dont know what the eff it is only that it was half dead.  now it's all blooming like.

I think it's a hibiscus....& it looks good with 1 little strand of white lights on it. Tongue Big Grin

BTW....so what is this word...Bonus....that every one keeps mentioning....I've never heard of it...
I did...remember?.......[lol]
Gold Club Member: ARC     ....   "not even close" - Jonas Grumby
[Image: schat2_zps32fzqtp2.jpg]
Order of the Javelin       If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Keith Wrote:
Geraniums dont count.

due to the unfortunate economic downturn the feasibility of such a proposal would be specious at best...lol   [lol]