Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has photobucket with many albums?
I don't know what thehell I did but every album is under one I thought was the master. I have tried but can't figure it out. I messed up the first accnt so bad I closed the accnt and started over. Mine doesn't look like everybody elses with seperate albums.  I'm such a dumbass on a pc and hate to ask but. HELP

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:I don't know what thehell I did but every album is under one I thought was the master. I have tried but can't figure it out. I messed up the first accnt so bad I closed the accnt and started over. Mine doesn't look like everybody elses with seperate albums.  I'm such a dumbass on a pc and hate to ask but. HELP

1. Top left side of main page you will see a sign that says albums and at bottom of it a box to fill in name of album.

2. Type in name of new album and hit save.

3. Then go back to you main album and click on tab above picture that says move.

4. It will list a tab with albums you have created.

5. Then just select what album you would like to move pic to.

6. If you have a link to the pic posted on a site you will loose link as moving it will create a new link.
I see what I did now but I don't know how to undo it. All my "I thought" albums are in the main one.

Did you know?
You can create new albums within any album on Photobucket. Use them like folders to organize your images and videos.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.