Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Due to Robbie
Great pictures Robbie! 
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:So Robbie, what is gonna take to get a nice sampler ?  Actually, I'll PM u.

Hey guys!   Do you know what it would cost Robbie to send us all a sampler?   This is his line of cigars and he wants to sell them.   Smile

Therefore I called him today and ordered 3 singles of each line and gave him my CC #.   When I decided what I like then I will get a box.

Get on the horn and do the same.   He is already out of one line!   Robbie approved these final blends to suit his taste.   Robbie has great taste so they must be great.   With only two lines left until January give him a shout!  [thumbsup]
I called Robbie today and ordered 3 singles of each line too...I'm really excited to try his smokes[thumbsup]
US_Tank Wrote:Great pictures Robbie! 
+1........I kept looking for TankBig Grin
steve047 Wrote:
I think I saw Harpo.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
steve047 Wrote:
I think I saw Harpo.
you did!!!![wow]
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:So Robbie, what is gonna take to get a nice sampler ?  Actually, I'll PM u.

Hey guys!   Do you know what it would cost Robbie to send us all a sampler?   This is his line of cigars and he wants to sell them.   Smile

Therefore I called him today and ordered 3 singles of each line and gave him my CC #.   When I decided what I like then I will get a box.

Get on the horn and do the same.   He is already out of one line!   Robbie approved these final blends to suit his taste.   Robbie has great taste so they must be great.   With only two lines left until January give him a shout!  [thumbsup]
You just did this today?  Shoot, I told him a month or two ago I needed him to set me up with a complete sampler and to just let me know when he knew what I owed!Tongue

... yes, I have a problem.Big Grin

Well mine is on the way!   Are your's?  Tongue   Do I need to bring you one when I come to visit? 
steve047 Wrote:

I will be there in 28 days!   Can't wait!   My second herf with Robbie!
Wow, talk about a GREAT event, complemented by a excellent collection of cigars.  Each event I go to seems to top the last, but this one won't be beat due to it's special nature.  I had the pleasure of trying each cigar in the collection.  One due to Robbie's generosity, and the others due to Cigar Karma amongst the Cordova Cigars Dominoes and Gun Club.....  My personal favorite is the Morton Collection, Christians Cabinet Torpedo.....  A wonderful complexity mixed with a smooth draw. 

I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spent the evening with, sharing the evening with Christian, Carlos, Dylan, Gary, Luis, Matt, and the regular gang was just the icing on the cake....  

Congratulations Robbie....

[cigar]
US_Tank Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

You just did this today?  Shoot, I told him a month or two ago I needed him to set me up with a complete sampler and to just let me know when he knew what I owed!Tongue

Well mine is on the way!   Are your's?  Tongue   Do I need to bring you one when I come to visit? 
yesBig Grin
steve047 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

yesBig Grin

Sweet!   Steve we might have to review these together via teleherf.