Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
TIC TOC
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
King1of3 Wrote:[user=78]Poriggity[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott
Cool
I thought so. Thats the beauty of no wife this time around. I can do a smoking room and not have her throw a fit!  I do have one buddy thus far who will be with us for the weekend... Don't know if he's planning on dinner saturday night yet, but I'd probably say no, as his wife is coming. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this trip! Should be an absolute blast, and I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott
Wife said to leave her at her friend's in Vegas so I don't have to worry about carting her around (her words). I am bachelor for weekend. Love to join for dinner if that is cool.
Its all good.. We'll have two for dinner in this party saturday at hofbrauhous...
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Im out i can not go to vegas the funds are just not there and i can spend that money on thing around the house thats need to be done. Guys have fun and take lots of picturesSadSadSad
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:Im out i can not go to vegas the funds are just not there and i can spend that money on thing around the house thats need to be done. Guys have fun and take lots of picturesSadSadSad

If you enter this into your secret decoder ring, it means "party at Jimmie's beach house"[lol]

Sucks you cant go man.
I like smoking lightning
lol damn you guys have the same ring [wow]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Sorry to hear, Chris. 

Okay, so who is going to be in town over the weekend & who's got rooms reserved with space?  I have a buddy coming with now and I need to let him know if he can split or if he needs to get a room.  I'd just share with him then but I would really hate to miss out on sharing with Jimmie and Tank for a couple days...[lol]I have a room for Sun.-Wed. already so we're talking about Fri. & Sat. here.  PM me or post info here, thanks!

P.S.  Chris, YOU SUCK!!!!!Tongue  As I have warned others, you will be taunted from Vegas by phone while we have too much fun.WinkTongue
macallan2 Wrote: I'd just share with him then but I would really hate to miss out on sharing with Jimmie and Tank for a couple days...[lol]

Interesting....    [really]

[Image: Sleep%20Three%20Bubnk%20Bed.jpg]

I MIGHT have some floor space.. I don't know how big these rooms are, but both beds are called for in my room.

Scott
Bearded Dad Blog:

MaytagMan Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott

Sounds good....   I wonder how many people we can fit into your room at once smoking cigars?   [rob]

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I'm sure we will make good use of it... 

Looking forward to meeting you~

[thumbsup]

I look forward to finally meeting you as well.. Funny that we live in the same state, but we have to go to a different state to meet person to person LOL

Scott
Bearded Dad Blog:

I should have an extra bed for Sunday and Monday.  That is unless I get the single king bed, then I only have room for the hookers and dancing girls.
I like smoking lightning