Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
MaytagMan Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:she definitely wants to see "The O"

[really]
[lol][lol][lol]

HaHa just caught that! You know, the Circus De Solei or whatever its called.
macallan2 Wrote:Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day?  I'm thinking of renting a car for something fun to drive but need to know how much room we'd need.  Hey Jimmie, you think we'd look good rolling the strip in a Solstice or a Prowler or a Boxster?Big Grin

I'll be there too late for that... 

And I know that I will be able to spot you guys coming to get me at the airport...

[lol][lol][wow][lol][lol][wow][lol][lol]

Attached Files Image(s)

Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott

Sounds good....   I wonder how many people we can fit into your room at once smoking cigars?   [rob]

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I'm sure we will make good use of it... 

Looking forward to meeting you~

[thumbsup]

BaileyCAO Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:she definitely wants to see "The O"

[really]
[lol][lol][lol]

HaHa just caught that! You know, the Circus De Solei or whatever its called.

As Sergio and Jebus can attest, I tend to catch these things...   and as Mark has found, I tend to say a few myself...  LOL

[winner]

And dude...  looking forward to finally meeting you!  [cigar]

BaileyCAO Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day?  I'm thinking of renting a car for something fun to drive but need to know how much room we'd need.  Hey Jimmie, you think we'd look good rolling the strip in a Solstice or a Prowler or a Boxster?Big Grin
Kerra and myself would love to go. We have never been to Vegas so pretty much were down for anything! I know she definitely wants to see "The O" or whatever its called and check out the Venetian.
Bailey, do I have your itinerary?  If not please email me with info so I can keep track of everything.  What time you guys getting in?  Also, I plan to do a little walking tour for the newbies.  There's a lot of stuff in the properties you'll probably want to see and I actually enjoy some of the shopping (I grew up in a house of women:?) so we'll be sure to take in the sights.  if you're going to see a show I'd suggest buying your tickets now or going to will call when there and seeing if you get lucky!  Every properties website will sell tix for their shows.
macallan2 Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
Kerra and myself would love to go. We have never been to Vegas so pretty much were down for anything! I know she definitely wants to see "The O" or whatever its called and check out the Venetian.
Bailey, do I have your itinerary?  If not please email me with info so I can keep track of everything.  What time you guys getting in?  Also, I plan to do a little walking tour for the newbies.  There's a lot of stuff in the properties you'll probably want to see and I actually enjoy some of the shopping (I grew up in a house of women:?) so we'll be sure to take in the sights.  if you're going to see a show I'd suggest buying your tickets now or going to will call when there and seeing if you get lucky!  Every properties website will sell tix for their shows.

Walking tour sounds good...   haven't been there since I was a kid...   All I know at this point is that Subway is close...   [thumbsup]

Oh, and do the rooms have coffee makers?   Want to bring some stuff, but have to figure out a way to get by...  

I am pretty sure the rooms at IP have coffee makers.  When I am there I usually start my day with a 40 oz of Mickeys though, so I could be wrong.
I like smoking lightning
[user=78]Poriggity[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott
Cool
I thought so. Thats the beauty of no wife this time around. I can do a smoking room and not have her throw a fit!  I do have one buddy thus far who will be with us for the weekend... Don't know if he's planning on dinner saturday night yet, but I'd probably say no, as his wife is coming. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this trip! Should be an absolute blast, and I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott
Wife said to leave her at her friend's in Vegas so I don't have to worry about carting her around (her words). I am bachelor for weekend. Love to join for dinner if that is cool.
carl609 Wrote:I am pretty sure the rooms at IP have coffee makers.  When I am there I usually start my day with a 40 oz of Mickeys though, so I could be wrong.

Most hotel rooms have a coffee maker nowadays. [rob]

macallan2 Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
I'll send you a PM.