Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:For those that care, I have reserved myself a smoking room so we can herf it up in my room if wanted.  I don't know who else has a smoking room reserved, but I will offer up my room for some in room smoking if needed!
Scott
Cool
I thought so. Thats the beauty of no wife this time around. I can do a smoking room and not have her throw a fit!  I do have one buddy thus far who will be with us for the weekend... Don't know if he's planning on dinner saturday night yet, but I'd probably say no, as his wife is coming. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this trip! Should be an absolute blast, and I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott
I can't wait to see all my SC buds again!
Scott

Huh? I'm new. [lol]

HAHAHAHA.. Ok, so I can't wait to see the ones I saw last year, and meet the slackers who couldn't make it last year! Big Grin [wow][bravo2][winner]

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Guys,

I am headed to cancel my flight at nwa.com.  Having some issues on the home front.  I REALLY HATE that I won't make the trip.  Was really looking forward to it. Sad

Dave 

chris1980 Wrote:does anyone have extra room in there room for me to crash or does anyone need a roommate. please PM me so i know before i pay an ass load of money for a room alone[help]
PM Mac, sounds like a bed just opened up in his room..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:does anyone have extra room in there room for me to crash or does anyone need a roommate. please PM me so i know before i pay an ass load of money for a room alone[help]
Already done.Wink  Btw, I was planning on reuniting with you and Tank for our usual accommodations but perhaps I should just stay with Chris or whatever.  I've got a buddy coming out from MN and he'll be there over the weekend now as well so we'll definitely be able to share rooms/costs whatever we decide to do... 
macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Already done.Wink  Btw, I was planning on reuniting with you and Tank for our usual accommodations but perhaps I should just stay with Chris or whatever.  I've got a buddy coming out from MN and he'll be there over the weekend now as well so we'll definitely be able to share rooms/costs whatever we decide to do... 

Not sure what Chris is up too yet??

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey Chris... I may have room, just depends on a couple of things...   I'll PM ya...

macallan2 Wrote:Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day? 

I've always wanted to go there and ask....

"So where's the Damm bathroom??!!"  [lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
macallan2 Wrote:Alright, who's all in town and up for the day trip to the Hoover Dam and possibly lake Mead on Friday during the day?  I'm thinking of renting a car for something fun to drive but need to know how much room we'd need.  Hey Jimmie, you think we'd look good rolling the strip in a Solstice or a Prowler or a Boxster?Big Grin
Kerra and myself would love to go. We have never been to Vegas so pretty much were down for anything! I know she definitely wants to see "The O" or whatever its called and check out the Venetian.
madurodave Wrote:Guys,

I am headed to cancel my flight at nwa.com.  Having some issues on the home front.  I REALLY HATE that I won't make the trip.  Was really looking forward to it. Sad

Dave 

That sucks man
I like smoking lightning
BaileyCAO Wrote:she definitely wants to see "The O"

[really]