Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Bluesman455 Wrote:My mom got me one night at the Imperial Palace where you bums are staying for $17,that Sat. night July 25th. So I won't have to drive back to my sisters house that night.Big Grin
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:My mom got me one night at the Imperial Palace where you bums are staying for $17,that Sat. night July 25th. So I won't have to drive back to my sisters house that night.Big Grin
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Scratch that, I'll be at the Rio that night.
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Rio is cool! 
US_Tank Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Rio is cool! 

The biggest buffet on the planet!!!  been there done that. Big Grin
I have never been to Vegas...I am very excited.
madurodave Wrote:I have never been to Vegas...I am very excited.
I went for the first time in my adult life last year Dave and I fell in love Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Just spoke to Mac, him and I will be at poolside by 12:30 Friday..
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
We should update this list with dates and corrections:

Macallan (Solo) arrive 7/23 - leave 8/3

Tank  (Solo) arrive 7/24 - leave 7/29

Jimmie the Mum (Solo) arrive 7/24 - leave 7/29 

MaduroDave (Solo) 7/26 - 7/29

Sergio (Solo)

Jebus (Solo)

Marcelo (Solo)

Porigitty(Solo)

Maytagman (Solo)

Carl (Solo) arrives 7/26 - leaves 7/28 maybe 7/29.

Bluesman Don (with family)

Zammer 217 (Solo

Boilsmoker ( Wife & parents)

Smokin Nic?

ScottinAZ?

Maverick ?

Chris1980? 

Honorary Shield Brother
macallan2 Wrote:Guys, just to let y'all know I got a room in the main tower for Sun.-Wed for $40/nt. with 2 Queen beds!Confusedhock:  Seriously, this trip could be so cheap it's not even funny.  I also wanted to get a current headcount of who's coming and what dates you expect to be there so I can update this thread.  Please PM me or post here and I'll clean it up and make it look purrty.  Then we can figure out who's bunking with who.  Example:

Macallan2 in town from July 23rd-August 2nd.  Staying with family, Jimmie & Tank for a couple days and then MaduroDave Sun-Wed.

If you're in need of a roommate please post and we'll get it figured out.  If you want to roll solo please post that to.

I just called the Imperial Palace, these are the rates I was quoted for the Hot Deal, regular deluxe room, main tower, no players card:

Friday - $59.00. 

Saturday - $69.00.

Sunday, Monday & Tuesday $29.00 each night.

Total $215.00 / 5 = $43.00  / 2 = $21.50 a night..
Honorary Shield Brother
As of now, I am coming Sunday morning and leaving Tuesday around noon.  My package price is $264, air and hotel.  Cheap vacation.

I am still working on getting Tuesday night off, and if I do I will be leaving Wednesday around noon.

I found my collapsable cooler in the shed yesterday, way better than those worthless styrafoam jobs.  Gotta have cold beer in the room right?
I like smoking lightning