Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
maverick Wrote:oh man! i'm gonna ask the wife about this, only about a six hour drive for me too now that i'm in california... if you guys dont mind me going...

i don't want to depress you guys- you know, being younger and an ex-underwear model...

HAHA, love to have you. A few guys from CA are driving up. Maybe you can hook up with them?

Ridfan, Stands and Sergione, MaytagMan?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Im really tryin to make his happen too, just trying to talk my girl into it. If Im goin to Vegas she'll have to too. Any one else's wives/girlfriends going?
Smokin Nic Wrote:Im really tryin to make his happen too, just trying to talk my girl into it. If Im goin to Vegas she'll have to too. Any one else's wives/girlfriends going?

Hell No!   But your's is welcome.  Our strategy was to tell them that we are going to sit and herf for hours on end and it would be boring for them.
US_Tank Wrote:
Smokin Nic Wrote:Im really tryin to make his happen too, just trying to talk my girl into it. If Im goin to Vegas she'll have to too. Any one else's wives/girlfriends going?

Hell No!   But your's is welcome.  Our strategy was to tell them that we are going to sit and herf for hours on end and it would be boring for them.
Thats been my strategy too but its not workin. Ive done some crazy stuff in NV before I was with her [doh]and she dont like the idea of me without her in Vegas. Im tryin to tslk her into us goin and her bringing a friend to they can do their thing and I can meet them at night or something. Im just trying to make this happen!! Any ideas?
Tell her that we will start smoking cigars early in the day and into the evening.   The guys may walk the strip some, go to the pool, but other than that we are going to smoke numerous cigars all day and hang out as a group.

And besides, after 10-12 cigars in a day what babes would want to be within 20 feet of us all anyways?
US_Tank Wrote:Tell her that we will start smoking cigars early in the day and into the evening.   The guys may walk the strip some, go to the pool, but other than that we are going to smoke numerous cigars all day and hang out as a group.

And besides, after 10-12 cigars in a day what babes would want to be within 20 feet of us all anyways?
Sounds about right. Ima see what I can do.Ima be pissed if I miss this![mad]Ill bet this is gonna be a great time. I mean what could be better? [smokin] Hey so most will be there sun-wends? I see your flying in on fri, anyone else doin that too?
Take a look at the pics from last year's Herf and you will see we had a great time.   Check this thread back from July 17 and we have numerous posts with pictures.

Macallan, Jimmie, and myself are coming in on Friday the 24th and staying until Wednesday the 29th.   Its Mac Birthday on Saturday the 25th and we are going 4wheeling at Red Rock for the day.   Then we are planning on a nice dinner that evening. 

Nick you are welcome to meet up with us on Friday!
The List so far!

Macallan

Tank

Jimmie the Mum

MaduroDave and Sandi

Tafdom?

Sergio

Jebus

Marcelo?

Porigitty

Maytagman

Carl?

Smokin Nic?

ScottinAZ?

Bluesman Don

US_Tank Wrote:Take a look at the pics from last year's Herf and you will see we had a great time.   Check this thread back from July 17 and we have numerous posts with pictures.

Macallan, Jimmie, and myself are coming in on Friday the 24th and staying until Wednesday the 29th.   Its Mac Birthday on Saturday the 25th and we are going 4wheeling at Red Rock for the day.   Then we are planning on a nice dinner that evening. 

Nick you are welcome to meet up with us on Friday!
Thanks Tank!  Assuming I can make it happen, it would probally be a fri-mon thing for me. That would work out best at least. Im out of paid time off till Oct and summer is our buzy time. I build landscapes for a living...
Well i told my wife about it and she wants to go too. Told me if necessary she'd keep herself entertained. So now that I've got her permission all I have to do is see if my command will let me go that weekend. We'll see what my lcpo says!