Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Sandi is coming too
madurodave Wrote:Sandi is coming too

Cool! 
is mumsey going?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:is mumsey going?

He said he was! 
You guys are all great for taking your wives and gal pals!! Very sweet of you all.

Back in the day of me being a couple, wives were not invited or wanted...guess just goes to show the caliber of men you guys all are!!! Good guys....
VEGASVIXEN06 Wrote:You guys are all great for taking your wives and gal pals!! Very sweet of you all.

Back in the day of me being a couple, wives were not invited or wanted...guess just goes to show the caliber of men you guys all are!!! Good guys....
Hey you're welcome to come too!  That's beauty of not being married.  You can go to Vegas whenever you choose.Cool
VEGASVIXEN06 Wrote:You guys are all great for taking your wives and gal pals!! Very sweet of you all.

yes....we are good guys.  Sandi is pretty cool too as she said we can get a whore[pimp]

Seriously, you should join us!!![winner]
madurodave Wrote:

yes....we are good guys.  Sandi is pretty cool too as she said we can get a whore[pimp]

Seriously, you should join us!!![winner]
We??? 

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:In again. Tank, you me & the wife sharing a room?
Ahhh Jimmie and his adventures, you trying to get another window story Jimmie [doh] [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:In again. Tank, you me & the wife sharing a room?
Ahhh Jimmie and his adventures, you trying to get another window story Jimmie [doh] [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Confusedhock:[bravo]Confusedhock:[winner]Confusedhock:

Now that's just funny right there!