Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Alright boys and girls, the time has come to start talking about the greatest place on earth - IT'S VEGAS BABY!!!

As some of you are aware, I planned a great herf in Vegas that was enjoyed greatly by all who attended.  Unfortunately, I was not one of those who attended.[curse]

Well, that's about to change!  This year we're coming back with 30% more Vegas and 100% more me.  The tentative planning has begun and here's what I've got so far:

We're looking at the end of July.  That's right, we go when the desert is at its hottest.  That makes the pool action that much better.[thumbsup]  The dates that look good are July 26th-29th.  That's a Sunday-Wednesday.  The rates at the IP are published online right now at $35/night.Confusedhock:  That's right people, we're talking $140 for a room with 2 beds for the whole herf!  $70/guy and you're set.

I believe guys are bringing spouses this time so your significant other's more than welcome.  Nothing's set in stone yet but these dates seem like a good start so let me know who's thinking they're up for Vegas this year?  Do these dates work for you?  What do you want to do/not do in terms of anything structured?
I am game!   The only structure I want is afternoons of Herfing with the fine folks from Stogie Chat who plan to attend.

I personally plan to arrive the previous Friday July 24th.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the pre-herf![doh]  Guys, I will for sure get to town early as well.  It turns out a certain Stogiechatter has his B-day on the 25th and I'd much rather celebrate it out there!Wink
macallan2 Wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about the pre-herf![doh]  Guys, I will for sure get to town early as well.  It turns out a certain Stogiechatter has his B-day on the 25th and I'd much rather celebrate it out there!Wink

Happy 40th party in Vegas for Gunnar!   [bravo]
US_Tank Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about the pre-herf![doh]  Guys, I will for sure get to town early as well.  It turns out a certain Stogiechatter has his B-day on the 25th and I'd much rather celebrate it out there!Wink

Confusedhock:  40.....   WTF!!!Confusedhock:  Hey, I'm still closer to 30 than 40, thank you very much you JACKASS![lol] 
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Confusedhock:  40.....   WTF!!!Confusedhock:  Hey, I'm still closer to 30 than 40, thank you very much you JACKASS![lol] 

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Bump for the morning/not working hard enough crowd.Big Grin
Not working hard enough here... I am there.  Booking flight soon. 

Im most def there[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
This is going to be great! I am tring my hardest to make this one.