Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Who said that to Kerra?   

"Ya know, you are a hot 6 when you are sober,  but you are a solid 10 when you are drunk!"
Thats awesome Bailey!  So, when are you gonna get MarylinCAO to join SC officially? Big Grin
Scott

BaileyCAO Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:Either you guys must have been stiffled by the 110 degree temps or there was a lot of "It stays in Vegas" stuff going on. 

From the pictures already presented, the most daring event was flicking "escourt cards' at the unsuspecting Iowa farm couples as they passed by and meeting Eli.

Let's see, Gunnar was MIA for a while . . .and no report.

Lots of pool time . . .

So I conclude ......"SHHHHHHH, don't tell a soul!!!"  Big Grin

Here are some bullet pionts of a few of the highlights...

Gunnar to Jimmie:  "I'll F*ck your gravy up!"

Gunnar: "I'm f*cking hammered!"

Gunnar's friend peed blood.   (Seriously)

Gunnar was cut off at the poolside bar.

Gunnar was missing for a few days.

We were propositioned by a skanky hooker...   we are talking Skeletor on crack...

- "Where is this fine looking group of gentlemen going?"
       (As we were walking into the hotel.)

- "We're going to bed."    -Tank

-  "Well why don't you all take me to bed with you?"

Jebus puked all over my bathroom.

People were crammed into an elevator.  In mid-trip, someone (not part of our group) said, "Don't touch me there, you're not my grandpa!"  (Reported by Zammer)

And that is just what comes to mind without really thinking about it...  Confusedhock:[wow]Confusedhock:
Good list so far LOL! I'll add some as I remember them.

I slipped on titties and fell.     Kerra

Also from your lovely bride...

"I've never had a black man's ass so close to my chest before."

"Seriously, Bailey!"

Just thought of another one!

Your a 6 sober but a 10 when drunk!
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Another little know fact is Gunnar is deathly afraid of little people.  The O'Sheas guy could make Gunnar cry.  Also one spotted at dinner and another in the hall of the hotel.

US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Who said that to Kerra?   

"Ya know, you are a hot 6 when you are sober,  but you are a solid 10 when you are drunk!"
For the record, I believe I said she was a, "solid 7 sober but a perfect 10 when drunk".

Don't be misquotin' me or disrespecting Kerra with a sixConfusedhock:  If she's a six then I'll settle for a five any day.Wink  Such a fine young lady who's funny as hell to boot! 

"I hurt my knee. 

Oh really, how'd ya do that?

I slipped on some titties.

You did WHAT???

I slipped on some of those titty cards that were laying on the street - you know..."

Still makes me laugh...[lol]
Zammer217 Wrote:Another little know fact is Gunnar is deathly afraid of little people.  The O'Sheas guy could make Gunnar cry.  Also one spotted at dinner and another in the hall of the hotel.

Then she walked down our hallway!  [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
Zammer217 Wrote:Another little know fact is Gunnar is deathly afraid of little people.  The O'Sheas guy could make Gunnar cry.  Also one spotted at dinner and another in the hall of the hotel.

Then she walked down our hallway!  [lol]
That was damn funny...     and we saw Tiny Elvis too!!!

In my garage with a good stick and some coffee watching Swingers.  I did not know that their opening scene was in the IP.   Cool!
US_Tank Wrote:In my garage with a good stick and some coffee watching Swingers.  I did not know that their opening scene was in the IP.   Cool!
I actually ran into Vince Vaughn a couple weekends ago when I was shopping in Chicago with the wife and kids. 
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Honestly already looking at dates for 2010...
macallan2 Wrote:Honestly already looking at dates for 2010...
What you can't find a date for 2009? You're not that ugly. Hell, Tank and I slept with you a few times already.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore