Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
All I can say is WOW!!! What a trip it was. I got some work to do around the house then I am going to get to posting the pics.
Zammer217 Wrote:News Flash... We just saw Eli Manning.
Meeting Eli Manning was awesome.
I like smoking lightning
Well, the last of the crew just headed out. Maytag just texted a bit ago that he boarded & I just put Tank in a taxi to the airport. My heart is heavy & I am sad to report that the 2009 StogieChat Vegas herf is officially over. I met so many wonderful people. I shared a wonderful birthday meal at a table that made me sit back & cherish life. I'm honestly teary-eyed right now. To my SC friends new & old, those I've had the pleasure to meet & those I will someday, I truly cherish what we have here & am amazed at the people I am so priveleged to call friends. Be well...

and then there was one...
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Happy belated Birthday Gunnar.
Gunnar,
while I sit here smoking a Monte white that I got at the sc 09 Vegas herf, I am thankful for the chance I had to meet you and all my other sc brothers and 1 sc sister. I consider each and every one of you dear friends, and as I look back I am truly thankful I had the pleasure of meeting everyone.
Until next time
Scott

[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:Well, the last of the crew just headed out. Maytag just texted a bit ago that he boarded & I just put Tank in a taxi to the airport. My heart is heavy & I am sad to report that the 2009 StogieChat Vegas herf is officially over. I met so many wonderful people. I shared a wonderful birthday meal at a table that made me sit back & cherish life. I'm honestly teary-eyed right now. To my SC friends new & old, those I've had the pleasure to meet & those I will someday, I truly cherish what we have here & am amazed at the people I am so priveleged to call friends. Be well...

:dude:
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

NEXT YEAR ............. NEXT YEAR I WILL ATTEND.

[cigar]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
macallan2 Wrote:Well, the last of the crew just headed out. Maytag just texted a bit ago that he boarded & I just put Tank in a taxi to the airport. My heart is heavy & I am sad to report that the 2009 StogieChat Vegas herf is officially over. I met so many wonderful people. I shared a wonderful birthday meal at a table that made me sit back & cherish life. I'm honestly teary-eyed right now. To my SC friends new & old, those I've had the pleasure to meet & those I will someday, I truly cherish what we have here & am amazed at the people I am so priveleged to call friends. Be well...

I had the honor of closing out the 2009 Vegas Herf with Gunnar today.  We got the Mum out at 6 A.M. and he is still not home.  Stuck in D.C.  Maytagman departed at 9 A.M. then I went to the pool as it was already in the 90's.

Gunnar came down at 10:20 A.M. and he and I had two beers and enjoyed some one-on-one time until I had to head to the airport at 12:30 P.M.  As I sat alone by the pool before Gunnar came down, my heart too was heavy with sadness. 

We had a blast.  As I flew over Imperial Palace I waved down to Gunnar and bid him farewell until next time we meet.
Either you guys must have been stiffled by the 110 degree temps or there was a lot of "It stays in Vegas" stuff going on. 

From the pictures already presented, the most daring event was flicking "escourt cards' at the unsuspecting Iowa farm couples as they passed by and meeting Eli.

Let's see, Gunnar was MIA for a while . . .and no report.

Lots of pool time . . .

So I conclude ......"SHHHHHHH, don't tell a soul!!!"  Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Well Bob its hard to type with both hands constantly fondling fine booty!  Big Grin
You know the old saying.  What happens in Vegas Stay's in Vegas!!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.