Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Now that is a view Bob!  Very nice!
-PO- Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Just got off the phone with Gunnar.  For his birthday tomorrow he found the best Italian restaurant for us to go to.  Jimmie the Mum should be impressed as Gunnar maintains that they have the creamiest Velveeta in the country.
Make sure there is venison in the gravy or hell just order him up some venison, Velveeta lasagna [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Jimmie prefers Tyson breaded chicken and Del Monte stewed tomotoes with his Velveeta.

Remember that Italian sandwhich he had in Watford City, ND during the ND Herf?  [lol]
We will be calling you Robbie when we fire up your cigars.  Can't wait.  I gave Eric at the PartySource a call today in thanks for his generosity.
Have a blast guys!

I will burn several this sticks in honor of the SC Vegas Herf [thumbsup]
Now that I have hijacked this thread with multiple posts,  I finished my work day at about 1pm today.  Headed over to JT Cigaros to get some sticks from my locker and ended up smoking two sticks and having 4 beers.

I am lit already.  Home now.  Time to pack up and get to the airport.  Sheesh I have to sleep off this drunkeness on the jet and start all over again tonight.
US_Tank Wrote:We will be calling you Robbie when we fire up your cigars.  Can't wait.  I gave Eric at the PartySource a call today in thanks for his generosity.
Sounds great!  sorry I didn't answer last night.  I called it an early one yesterday.  I'll be up tonight though so give me a ring!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
US_Tank Wrote:I am lit already.  Home now.  Time to pack up and get to the airport.  Sheesh I have to sleep off this drunkeness on the jet and start all over again tonight.
[thumbsup]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Gunnar, I'm glad to see my boy Sean helped make the trip a delight.  I really hope some of the guys that haven't tried his line get a chance to like his stuff.  [thumbsup]

Hopefully I'll have a chance to see Sean this weekend and I'll convey your appreciation.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I am about to head to work, I am sure it will be the longest night ever.  I have my parents coming over for dinner tomorrow, a little sleep and then to the airport Sunday morning.  I wish I would have opted to go for the whole weekend, but I will be there soon enough.  I have to figure out how I am going to pack. 

I may just buy clothes when I get down there so I have more room for cigars.  See you guys in a few days.
I like smoking lightning
I wish I was driving to Vegas instead of going to work [curse]

Have a great time and take lots of pictures.