Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Raleigh, NC
Hello all,

My name is Dave and I am absolutely passionate about all things cigar.  I work at a B&M called Empire Cigars in Raleigh, NC.  I believe some of you have had a chance to try some of our Cheroots.  Although I am a newb here, I am always happy to answer questions and help people out anyway I can.  I look forward to getting to know all that are here.

Thanks,
Dave
Welcome to Stogie Chat from the otherside of NC, just north of Statesville! Great to have you here![welcome]

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

[welcome][rob]
Gold Club Member: ARC     ....   "not even close" - Jonas Grumby
[Image: schat2_zps32fzqtp2.jpg]
Order of the Javelin       If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Welcome Dave!  Dave and John have told me all about you and it's great to have you on board our little gig here.   It's truly a pleasure.  I look forward to doing business with you in the future and enjoying your posts. 
Welcome Dave.  I've heard alot about Empire, all good stuff.  Definatly planning to stop by next time I visit the In-laws in Raleigh.  Look forward to your input
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Wow,   thanks for the warm welcome fellas, didn't realize a reputation had preceeded me.  Thank god it was positive[bravo2].  I also look forward to getting to know y'all and doing business with you as well.  Please, if anyone is in the Raleigh, NC area stop by and have a stick with me.  Thanks again.

Dave
Welcome.  You have a super brother of the leaf moving to your neck of the woods in Jan.
Welcome to SC from California!!!
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

[welcome]  from New York!!!  Glad to have you here with us.
Welcome from the Jersey Shore!![thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!