Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Raleigh, NC
[welcome] fom Westchester County, NY
Welcome from NJ. Glad to have you join us.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey Dave, I'm originally a North Cackolacky guy myself..

Nice to meet ya!
Mark71GTX Wrote:[welcome] from Fuquay!  Glad to see you decided to hang out with us.  I met Dave at Empire when I picked up the LFD Cheroots.  I hate I couldn't stay very long.  Empire is a really cool shop with a friendly knowledgeable staff.  I also remember he was smoking a Cuabo mumcero. [smokin2] I'll have to go back and burn some sticks with you guys again soon...
Hey Mark,

You are the one responsible for me joining this wonderful community.  I am glad you think highly of Empire, we certainly strive to be the best.  I probably was smoking the Cubao when you came by, great stick.  Would love to have you come by and burn one.  So you know, Sunday is customer appreciation day.  Open from 10 until we get kicked out, serving a roast, side items, libations galore.  Also 20% off all boxes and 15% off all singles and accessories.  Everyone is welcome.  I hope to see some of you there.
madurodave Wrote:Welcome.  You have a super brother of the leaf moving to your neck of the woods in Jan.
Awesome, we can always use more super BOTL's in the area.
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:[welcome] to StogieChat!

I was just in your shop with Mark71GTX several weeks ago.
Very nice shop, I was impressed. Hope to meet some of you guys.
I will be moving to Raleigh in January, working about 11 miles away.

See you soon.

Brently

[smurf]
Brently,

Thanks for the welcome and good review of the shop.  I look forward to burning one with you soon.