Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE NEED A NYPH
My stash is meager, compared to all you gents.  However, I am willing to try and I'll go in with whatever I need to buy in if it's with sticks.

Are there a couple of dates floating around?

Maybe we should play for NUB's ?

Well my club has more than enough room and the TV is in the same room! Smile And we have a large poker table already with chips and cards. So that is all set.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Well my club has more than enough room and the TV is in the same room! Smile And we have a large poker table already with chips and cards. So that is all set.

Mario has a poker table with a slight foam blemish!  [lol]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I "saw" nymph, too... at first.

New York Poker Herf, eh?
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
well, I'm thihking we go to Mario or he dont show... (he'll come up with some excuse... his dogs birthday or something) so that's ok with me.
Man!!  I would LOVE to play with you guys!!  The kids need some shoes:dude:  Have fun!
dog's birthday!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Mum is in, I'll use /play with Tank's stogies.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'm  in too, Where is the nymph. looking[7up]