Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC Logo'd Stuff
Seeing as how the shirts went over well the first time and the second time's looking good too I thought I'd see what else you guys might like.  I already inquired about some herf mugs for when everyone's getting together to enjoy each other's company.  Now, the mugs I got for the ND herf are HUGE and glass so I haven't inquired about those - but I could!Big Grin  I've been looking at doing domething like a 20-30oz. plastic mug with the logo on it.  Depending on numbers and style we're probably looking at somewhere between $7.50 and $15 to do these.  We could probably do the big glass ones I got for $30-$40/ea. with the SC logo on them.  What say you?  What else sounds cool?  Would you guys like me to have them make some patches of the logo?  Then you could put them wherever the heck you want!Tongue
macallan2 Wrote:Seeing as how the shirts went over well the first time and the second time's looking good too I thought I'd see what else you guys might like.  I already inquired about some herf mugs for when everyone's getting together to enjoy each other's company.  Now, the mugs I got for the ND herf are HUGE and glass so I haven't inquired about those - but I could!Big Grin  I've been looking at doing domething like a 20-30oz. plastic mug with the logo on it.  Depending on numbers and style we're probably looking at somewhere between $7.50 and $15 to do these.  We could probably do the big glass ones I got for $30-$40/ea. with the SC logo on them.  What say you?  What else sounds cool?  Would you guys like me to have them make some patches of the logo?  Then you could put them wherever the heck you want!Tongue
a hat would be cool too!
madurodave Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Seeing as how the shirts went over well the first time and the second time's looking good too I thought I'd see what else you guys might like.  I already inquired about some herf mugs for when everyone's getting together to enjoy each other's company.  Now, the mugs I got for the ND herf are HUGE and glass so I haven't inquired about those - but I could!Big Grin  I've been looking at doing domething like a 20-30oz. plastic mug with the logo on it.  Depending on numbers and style we're probably looking at somewhere between $7.50 and $15 to do these.  We could probably do the big glass ones I got for $30-$40/ea. with the SC logo on them.  What say you?  What else sounds cool?  Would you guys like me to have them make some patches of the logo?  Then you could put them wherever the heck you want!Tongue
a hat would be cool too!
yea
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
An SC Herf set.  Table top lighter, ashtray, cigar case, and libation glasses.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
condoms?         [lol]
madurodave Wrote:
Quote:
a hat would be cool too!
Already in the works, my boy.Wink
Our logo is the best.  I still owe m4m[pirate2]
macallan2 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:a hat would be cool too!
Already in the works, my boy.Wink
I know someone who would love a hat....maybe something like Litto's...Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
How about some stickers???
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:An SC Herf set.  Table top lighter, ashtray, cigar case, and libation glasses.
i like that idea
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!