Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI website giving away cigars for FREE!
CI sent me, not someones Uncle's cousin's brother's friend's mechanic's sister-in-law's step brother, a bonus once.......a 5'er that had very obvious beetle damage. When I called to complain....they said...."So?"...
Gold Club Member: ARC     ....   "not even close" - Jonas Grumby
[Image: schat2_zps32fzqtp2.jpg]
Order of the Javelin       If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Here is what they emailed me around 4 o'clock today ...

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Thank you for your recent order! This morning we experienced a technical error between the hours of approximately midnight and 3am eastern time. Due to the technical error, a small number of products were incorrectly displayed at $0.00. Below is the actual order confirmation with correct prices. Please reply to this email with acceptance or cancellation of the order. If we don't hear from you within 48 hours, we will assume you want the order to be canceled. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage.

Trish S.
Customer Service Supervisor

I figured they would have at least offered something for their mistake. I wasn't expecting to receive the sticks but nothing at all surprised me. Oh well, I guess that's whay they say nothing in life is free! (and why I work 2 jobs! :?)

Joe
Not that it is worth it, but a call to the Attorney General would spin some heads.
I have had so many issues with them but mostly through c-bid.

Taf... those GOF tubos, can they still be had?
ashman Wrote:Not that it is worth it, but a call to the Attorney General would spin some heads.
my thoughts exactly. 
I've bought boxes from CI, that were as advertised, but their samplers, and the Cbid samplers are most likely returns. (plugged robustos, badly patched sticks, off flavors on well known products.) Recent purchases affected this opinion. 
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I have had so many issues with them but mostly through c-bid.

Taf... those GOF tubos, can they still be had?

Every few days. Just click on the search and enter god of fire and BAM

I still want some more of the torp/beli. They have even had boxes of the 20 and 21 ESG. I've seen them for 340.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Smokin Joe Wrote:Here is what they emailed me around 4 o'clock today ...

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Thank you for your recent order! This morning we experienced a technical error between the hours of approximately midnight and 3am eastern time. Due to the technical error, a small number of products were incorrectly displayed at $0.00. Below is the actual order confirmation with correct prices. Please reply to this email with acceptance or cancellation of the order. If we don't hear from you within 48 hours, we will assume you want the order to be canceled. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage.

Trish S.
Customer Service Supervisor

This is such B.S.

I would make them honor the price at transaction.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
frankly i think people like ci exist as a control group so that we can truly appreciate the vendors who serve us with dignity and honor transaction after transaction.